Fleet Data Analyst (Aviation) at Informa (Remote)
There's no such thing as a typical Informa colleague…And that's how we like it.
We're a diverse Group, with over 10,000 colleagues working in many different roles in one of six Divisions and in over 30 countries. Each of us brings something different, a unique set of abilities, experience, and knowledge. It’s what makes us who we are.
All our businesses and offices share a culture based on respect and inclusiveness, and a working environment that is enjoyable, stimulating, rewarding and supportive for colleagues. One that enables everyone to fully participate in the life of the Group and its ongoing, sustainable growth.
As a division of Informa, a FTSE 100 company, Informa Markets provides customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through live, virtual and hybrid events, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions.
People are at the heart of Informa Markets. Our business thrives on the passion and entrepreneurship of our 4,000+ colleagues, who deliver over 500 international events and brands in more than 40 countries across the globe.
Using our industry insight, comprehensive portfolio of markets, content and digital resources, we are passionate about creating platforms for our customers to connect and shaping environments that enable businesses to flourish.Job Description
What we’re looking for:
Aviation Week is encouraging enthusiastic individuals to join our expanding fleet data team as a Fleet Data Analyst, Subject Matter Expert (SME). The successful candidate will work across the Aviation Week Network, helping to supply data, information and insights across all products and solutions for our customers, and the wider aviation community impowering informed business decisions.
Role Accountability and Duties:
Successful candidates shall be responsible for researching, collecting, and inputting data on:
- Civil aircraft lifecycle operational, financial, and technical events
- Companies associated with civil aircraft ownership and operations. (Owner, Lessor, Sublessor, Operator, Trustee, etc.)
- Custom data solutions
- Ad-hoc tasks and data collection
What you bring to the team:
- Candidates would ideally have a keen interest in aviation
- Knowledge about and relationships in the aviation industry is desirable
- Degree and/or relevant experience preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to work with web-based applications.
- Knowledge and the use of Microsoft products
- Natural desire to research and problem solve
- The ability to analyze multiple, varied datasets to identify essential facts and information
- A strong work ethic and proactive approach
Please note that this role is based within UK, therefore candidates would need to live and have Right To Work within UK.
- Hybrid, balanced working
- 25 days' paid holiday per year pro rata, increasing to 27 days after 2 years' service, as well as bank holidays
- Money purchased pension scheme & life assurance
- ShareMatch Scheme, Informa's colleagues Share incentive plan
- Healthy Lifestyle subsidy/ Mental well-being support
- Learning & Development - Our Learning team supports year-round development with face -to-face training, access to Linked-in Learning.
- Long term career development opportunities
- AllInforma Colleague run networks for Diversity and Inclusion
- Inspired Sustainable Development at the very core of our business
- Ability to contribute towards socially responsible and sustainable events
- LGBTQIA+ Colleagues and Allies Network
- Visible & invisible disabilities and conditions Network
- Ethnic minorities and multiculturalism Network
Informa Markets is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.