We are seeking an experienced Financial Business Systems Analyst to join our growing G&A Technology team. This role will own the implementation, support, and configuration of our finance and accounting platforms and will serve as a trusted advisor to the finance team. This is a new role, so if you love to create and build, this opportunity is for you!
Who you're committed to being:
- Domain specialist in finance & accounting processes and technologies and you love being in a technical consultant role for the business.
- You thrive in a high-growth and fast-paced environment.
- Lifelong learner. You enjoy learning and are open to new ways of doing things.
- You are highly collaborative - you quickly form relationships and understand the needs of your key partners and peers.
- You use data, technology and processes to improve outcomes for your key partners and colleagues.
- You are a proactive, self-aware, and empathetic communicator.
What you'll own:
- Key contributor for the development of the vision, strategy and roadmap to optimize core business processes across finance and accounting systems.
- Document project and enhancement requests, maintain project prioritization, and own delivery timelines.
- Testing system and integration changes to ensure that systems will operate correctly in current and future environments.
- Partner directly with the finance team to understand business needs and develop solutions to meet those needs.
- Perform vital administrative functions in software applications, including configuration changes, incident resolution, user maintenance, upgrade and patching support and user training.
- Manage projects from discovery to delivery, including identifying objectives, writing technical requirements, development, testing, deployment, communication, and support.
Experience you'll need:
- 3-5 years of demonstrable experience owning or administering multiple financial applications, such as NetSuite, Anaplan, Coupa, Concur, Zuora, RevPro, etc. Deep knowledge of NetSuite is required.
- Experience gathering requirements, probing into problems, presenting technical solutions, and managing projects. History of leading new product implementations is preferred.
- Familiarity with Quote-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay processes, with an emphasis on system integration and data flow.
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Information Technology, Business, or related field is preferred.