FC CI Analyst I at Chewy (Reno, NV)
Chewy is revolutionizing the pet industry as one of the fastest growing e-commerce retailers of all time. We offer a convenient way to shop for pet supplies within a highly personalized experience that's fueled by superior customer care. Headquartered in South Florida and Boston, our team of over 11,000 members-dispersed across our customer service centers, corporate offices and fulfillment centers-dedicate themselves to delivering pet happiness nationwide. Whether it's our easy-to-use website, great selection of high-quality products, competitive pricing, speedy deliveries, or award-winning 24/7 customer service, we aim to wow our customers in all aspects of our company. We believe in leadership, accountability, relentlessness, and creativity. We work hard with a dogged determination, but we have fun, too-that's not hard to do when we have our favorite four-legged friends by our side.
Chewy is seeking a bright and curious CI Data Analyst to leverage a wide set of technical and analytical skills to help us advance our reporting and analytics initiatives for the entire Fulfillment network. This individual will be part of a team that functions across multiple areas within the company, including all support orgs, FC/RX operations teams, and all supply chain teams. You will have the opportunity to drive the foundational operations metrics and reporting used by our Leadership teams at all levels. In this role, you will work with strategic data sets and investigate trends, developing intuitive views and dashboards that will play an integral role in the direction of the growth of our fulfillment centers.
What You'll Do:
This role will be primarily responsible for capturing and reporting data related to 5S building management, and cost savings for CI and Network savings initiatives. You will also be responsible for tracking and reporting data related to internal Lean training sessions, progress to goals related to Change Management and daily operational tactics and execution, performance metric initiatives related to top 3 metrics and Regional SME (subject matter expert) initiatives for sites, and data related to benchmarking network KPIs. This role may also be tasked with developing new tools and reporting to support the CI team and Operational initiatives. Administrative duties include maintaining and evolving supported tools and reports to provide top level service to teams supported by our CI programs. This role will support continuous improvement in safety, quality, cost, and delivery experience within the fulfillment network. This role is high visibility and high impact. Good communication and collaboration skills are essential.
- Technical aptitude for reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving skills
- Aptitude for learning new programs or technology
- Solid knowledge on using data visualization tools (preferably Tableau) working with multiple data sources and several dashboards
- Comfortable communicating with multiple stakeholders during the development of dashboards and program maintenance
- Demonstrable success in interpreting data and analyzing results using statistical techniques and presenting findings to business partners across the organization, including executive leadership
- Excellent technical skills and a strong passion for data analysis and investigation
- A self-starter mentality and ability to operate within a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Any prior programming experience with R, Python, or Java is a plus
- Intermediate SQL skills, demonstrated experience with one or more BI Tools preferably Tableau, and Intermediate knowledge of spreadsheet (pivot tables, lookup, advanced formulas etc.) is a plus
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]