Facilities Analyst at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Facilities Analyst In Chicago, IL
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Facilities Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
Under the direction of the Director of Facilities, this position will monitor and support the projects and initiatives of the Facilities Department at VillageMD. The Facilities Manager will secure and deploy resources effectively and efficiently to manage day to day facilities operations and long-term strategic initiatives.
How you can make a difference
- Liaise between internal and external partners to support expansion initiatives.
- Provide Practice Manager maintenance support and guidance.
- Manage day to day communications with all departments, property management, and outside services.
- Coordinate and manage all move, add, and change activities.
- Perform all applicable lease management duties.
- Assist Director of Facilities with establishment of Facility Management Plan, Preventive Maintenance policies, and reporting processes.
- Assist with bidding, negotiating, and managing conformity with facility vendor contracts.
- Maintain interface with vendors, ensuring total contract compliance, including preparation of timely and accurate reporting.
- Advise on options, risks, total cost of ownership, and business impacts.
- Work with Finance to audit contracts, and reconcile invoices, to determine fulfillment, and verification of correct payment.
- Partner with external resources to develop and maintain compliant licensing/registration workstream.
- Develop and maintain the Wiki Page for the Facilities department.
- Partner with external resource to develop and maintain compliant licensing and registration workstream.
- When the Director of Facilities is absent, temporarily maintain all associated responsibilities ensuring the continuing appropriate performance of the department.
Skills for success
- A willingness to learn on your own and take initiative
- A bias for action and pragmatic solutions
- Strong research, writing, analytical and critical reasoning skills
- The ability to be flexible in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- An inclination towards team-based work product and results
- Capability to distill complex, technical topics articulately to a non-technical audience
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3-5 years’ experience in Facilities Management preferred
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents, technical procedures, and construction & floor plans.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options, in situations which require an immediate resolution.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions and complaints from customers, co-workers, managers, and supervisor.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Solid Knowledge of construction processes, lease management, customer & vendor management.
- Ability to manage multiple project/priorities within tight timeframes.
- Solid analytical abilities, with a focus on performance abilities.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.