Experimental Data Technician at Enveda Biosciences (Remote)
Who we are:
Enveda Biosciences is building the world's most diverse, biologically annotated chemical dataset to scale first-in-class drug discovery. We hope you will join us on our mission to translate nature into medicines.
Who we are looking for:
A Experimental Data Technician with a background in life sciences and success in the delivery of written reports. You will contribute to our mission of advanced drug discovery by transcribing details from scientific reports into Enveda’s data registry system. You will report to the Product Manager and work in Lehi, Utah (or remote).
What you’ll contribute:
- Accurately transcribe data from vendor reports to report templates
- Detect variations in study design from vendor reports
- Communicate variations in study design to colleagues
- Use provided templates to upload transcribed data to a commercial database
- Collaborate with supervisors, science and data engineering team members to develop templates for new report formats and study designs
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Advanced knowledge using Excel
- Proficient knowledge of Google Workspace
- Familiarity with electronic lab notebooks (ELNs), cheminformatics, laboratory information management systems (LIMS) or other research data management tools. Benchling knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with S3, Athena, or Mode a plus
- Candidates must have access to a Windows PC with MS Excel
- Flexible work hours
- Pay is $18/hr
- Role is Contract/Part-Time
Enveda is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status,or any other legally protected status.