GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
We are looking for someone with a strong IT audit experience and background in the technical implementation of SOC2, NIST and SOX-404. As our Compliance Analyst, you will support compliance initiatives by engaging various process owners in the design, documentation, implementation, and monitoring of the appropriate IT controls in our computing environments and demonstrating those controls to external auditors. This position will report into the Senior Compliance Manager.
- Auditing of complex IT and Security environments and serving as the staff on audits.
- Coordinating walkthrough meetings and evidence collection for external auditors for SOC 2, SOX, and other audits
- Performing risk assessments and audits with limited supervision from management.
- Managing various control frameworks within AuditBoard
- Capturing and analyzing information to identify key risks and corresponding controls.
- Systematically testing and evaluating controls to verify efficiency and effectiveness of operation, reliability of information and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Communicating findings and recommendations to management.
- Following-up and implementing corrective actions.
- Write Policies and procedures for internal controls
- Deliver training to other members of the company on policies and procedures.
- Deliver security trainings to the business and run phishing campaigns
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or relevant quantitative field.
- Recent experience in IT regulation and compliance standards such as SOC 2 NIST, ISO 27001, SOX-404, and HIPAA.
- 1+ years’ experience in a Big 4 IT audit or compliance role.
- Understanding of IT methodologies, such as software development lifecycle and operations.
- Ability to understand complex technical environments.
- Experience designing/testing/implementing internal controls and reviewing business processes.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Recognized professional certification(s) (CISA, CISSP, CPA, CIA, CFE)
- Experience working for a company in the technology or healthcare industry.
- Experience with NetSuite, Workday, Blackline, JP Morgan, AuditBoard, Knowbe4, JIRA, is a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.