*Due to Covid–19 we are working 100% remotely, this includes the hiring process. When it is safe to do so, we will return to a hybrid of onsite and remote work for some positions.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
Join the implementation team of a high-growth population health data and analytics company. We work with the leaders in healthcare to implement a complex platform and integrate large datasets to power population health initiatives that improve the quality and cost of care. Implementation analysts support our implementation teams, getting to know our clients, our processes, and our technologies; they document client needs, coordinate work across multiple teams, and analyze data to help our clients use data to drive healthcare outcomes.
The ideal candidate will be team first, detail oriented and a self-starter to take ownership over each project they’re on.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Learn about our platform, industry, and internal processes; complete onboarding requirements and Arcadia Core Platform Certification
- Work directly with customers and technical team members to support implementation tasks
In 6 months
- Understand client objectives, operational needs, reporting requirements, and workflows
- Get to know the ins and outs of our technical implementation process; demonstrate knowledge of client data and platform configuration
- Take ownership of customer deliverables, including data analysis and configuration tasks
In 12 months
- Lead integration and module configuration workstreams in large implementations
- Work directly with customers to understand workflows and reporting requirements
- Identify and resolve risks and issues with limited oversight from senior implementation team members
- Contribute to implementation process improvement initiatives, defining best practices and improving tools and documentation
What You'll Be Doing
- The Implementation Analyst role is perfect for someone who is comfortable getting their hands dirty with code and can relate data to the larger business problems Arcadia solves for its customers. The right person can lead conversations with customers, explaining complex technical and healthcare topics to both engineers and non-technical teams. She or he needs to have a love for getting real world value out of data. The right person will assist with planning, developing, testing and interacting with customers in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment. She or he will work closely with Arcadia project teams to ensure that all customer deliverables accurately reflect the clinical and claims data entered at the point of care. The ideal candidate will have experience in the Healthcare domain.
- Customer Engagement: Work directly with customer resources and stakeholders to understand their data and high-priority use cases. Develop a detailed and comprehensive knowledge around technology, processes, and functionality across the Arcadia product suite to guide customers to understand how their data will be used to support their use cases.
- Analysis: Evaluate the quality of data extracted from complex healthcare systems and validate our data transformation and aggregation processes. Analyze issues to track down root cause and work closely with our developers to resolve problems.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience with the principles of data analysis
- Ability to share data quality analysis results with customers (via Excel and other tools)
- Eagerness to learn, a detail-oriented mindset, and a creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to adapt to changing technology and healthcare environments
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills, including ability to create powerful materials in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously, communicate effectively with team members, and meet stated quality objectives
Would Love for You to Have
- Experience analyzing healthcare data (claims and/or clinical)
- Ability to query and manipulate relational databases with SQL
- Comprehensive understanding of the software development lifecycle, project delivery processes, and testing methodologies
- Background in value-based care and population health
What You Get
- The opportunity to work for an amazing, fast-growing software company leveraging a highly scalable cloud platform
- You seek a fun culture that encourages you to speak up and fosters creative thinking
- You enjoy working with customers and thrive as a team player
- You want to use your skills to make an impact in healthcare
- Awesome work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits like flextime time off
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages and more
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.