High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Quisitive team. Founded in 2016, Quisitive is a publicly traded, global Microsoft partner specializing in Microsoft platform and complementary technologies, custom solutions, and offerings that drive digital transformation and business value for enterprise customers. Our team of professionals has a long history of successfully delivering award-winning Microsoft solutions, and our culture of continual learning ensures that we remain committed to Microsoft’s long-term strategy.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! People don’t join the Quisitive team for a job. They come to Quisitive to build a career – to continue their infinite quest to learn; to deliver on the most innovative and exciting work of their lives; and to be part of a high-performing and fun culture. We’ll provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and let you do what you do best!
It is a very exciting time of growth for our Global Payments team, and we are currently hiring an Enterprise Business Analyst that can bring expertise, experience and perspective to help build out our revolutionary LedgerPay product.
This role can be located anywhere in the United States.
What will my role be?
- Formulate a plan to identify the business needs with the stakeholders
- Conduct stakeholder meetings to identify the best understood business needs, with the ability to recognize a logical priority of the needs
- Communicate with the stakeholders in business terms, with the ability to translate technical jargon into non-technical language
- Capture, document, and manage both the high-level and detailed business process and requirements throughout the software development lifecycle
- Assess business process inefficiencies and suggest improvements that have tangible business value
- Assess and determine logical work breakdown structures
- Identify and address key operational, product, or support system gaps that will hinder achievement of global business plans
- Identity success criteria for given deliverables
- Engage with solution architects to confirm proposed designs will fulfill the requirements
- Produce solutions with a high level of quality with speed and efficiency
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst working in enterprise level environments
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ease and confidence leading discussions in tense or uncertain circumstances to achieve consensus and a way forward
- Ability to explore and understand complex business needs and processes
- Writing User Stories with Acceptance Criteria
- Familiarity and experience with widely practiced software development methodologies, i.e. Agile, Extreme Programming (XP), MSF
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps (ADO), JIRA, or similar application lifecycle management tools
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), or similar agile/scrum certifications preferred
- Familiarity with the Lean Forms of Waste and/or the Agile Manifesto
- Experience with UML (Unified Modeling Language)
- Transitioning from Waterfall or Iterative to Lean or Agile Practices
- Applying Behavior-Driven Development or Acceptance-Test-Driven Development
- Automated testing applications, T-SQL, or other coding or debugging or back-end testing experience
- Previous professional consulting experience strongly preferred
We are looking for curious initiative takers to join our team, so if you are passionate about being a leader and working with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
No agencies or third parties, please.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to offer visa sponsorships at this time.
With significant growth since 2019, Quisitive is rapidly achieving our vision of becoming the premier, global Microsoft partner. We expanded into Canada and grew our teams across three continents by diversifying our delivery model to include nearshore and offshore capabilities, adding a Microsoft Dynamics team and a portfolio of industry IP, and most recently, joining forces with Catapult Systems which doubled the capabilities of our Cloud Solutions business and established our Security practice.
Within our growing Cloud Solutions business, we deliver technical business solutions through a portfolio of IP solutions aligned to industry or business function to accelerate customer business goals (Global Business Applications team), and we deliver technical cloud solutions to help customers achieve their digital transformation goals (Cloud Services & Applications team). Quisitive has an additional portfolio of IP solutions that addresses customer challenges in healthcare, manufacturing, state & local government, performance management, and payment processing, and we were recently named Microsoft’s 2021 Healthcare Partner of the Year.