Energy Data Analyst at Urjanet (Remote)
Job Description: Energy Data Analyst
Urjanet is an Atlanta-based technology company that has built the world’s first and largest platform to aggregate utility data. Through this platform, our customers use utility data to support a variety of applications and use cases, including energy management, sustainability reporting, bill payment, credit decisioning, and address verification. Our platform, which has won numerous awards, is available in forty-seven countries around the world and expanding rapidly.
Urjanet has positive impacts on climate change, financial inclusion, and data privacy. We’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our business.
We are hiring an Energy Data Analyst to join our Professional Services team. You will report directly to the VP of Global Accounts. You will play a critical role in the solutions delivery team that will build and deliver data hosting and reporting solutions to customers. To succeed in this role you should have experience with solution delivery projects and customer management.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years working with clients to provide client service and solution delivery in the energy management & sustainability reporting industry
- Experience working with Database technology and writing SQL queries
- Must demonstrate strong experience with Microsoft Office (excel, word, power point).
- Detail oriented with high degree of speed and accuracy
- Should possess aptitude to learn new technologies with strong flexibility and adaptability to the changing work environments
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must for both internal communication and customer-facing communication
- Well organized and the ability to self-manage and work with minimal guidance
- Must have solid analytical skills, troubleshooting skills and goal oriented
- Energetic team player that can work with minimal direction in startup environment
- Support customer solution delivery project by owning activities like requirements gathering, liaison with engineering, data auditing and custom report generation
- Understand business requirements and develop a plan to execute internal/external projects on time and within budget constraints
- Provide support to project managers with standard implementation and operational tasks
- Develop, improve and maintain processes surrounding customer acceptance of solutions delivered
- Coordinate with onshore and offshore project teams to ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met, and data deliveries are on schedule and in compliance with quality standards
- Provide recommendations for process and product roadmap enhancements and feature requests
- Develop KPI reports and metrics, and prepare documentation to support customer processes
- This candidate must be energetic, highly motivated, and possess ability to learn quickly in fast paced environment