How you will help
You will build new relationships expanding our overall data ecosystem, lead our partner pipeline and drive strategic business development initiatives.
What you will do
• Understand and effectively utilize HealthVerity’s core capabilities to identify, evaluate and prioritize potential partners with regards to overall data ecosystem strategy, feasibility of data in market and data onboarding requirements. This will require the development of new relationships from cold calls to contract execution
• Manage opportunity execution through our established processes with internal stakeholders and partners to insure successful partner onboarding
• Work with HealthVerity leadership to Inform overall data ecosystem development strategy and direction
• Understand HealthVerity’s core capabilities in order to become a trusted advisor to our partners
• Work with key internal stakeholders to define goals and requirements, capture metrics, cadences, reporting and forecasting
• Responsible for ongoing partner pipeline maintenance and updates
• Creatively solution high priority complex problems with new and existing ecosystem partners
• Manage end to end execution of strategic initiatives with internal and external stakeholders
• Strong healthcare background with an understanding of the industry and health IT landscape at large is required
• Understanding of real-world data and the application to HealthVerity client landscape is required
• Strategic business development or channel development experience
• Direct experience developing and managing complex partner or channel relationships
• Proven ability to manage the execution of strategic, complex deals and relationships.
• Strong follow up and task management skills
• Strong executive presence
• Ability to travel as needed
At HealthVerity we are actively solving some of the greatest challenges in healthcare through innovative technology and data solutions. Our customers and partners including pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations look to HealthVerity to partner on their most complicated use cases, leveraging our transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com.
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia with 50% of the team distributed across 25+ states
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
HealthVerity offers in-office and remote options, so you can work from anywhere within the US! #LI-Remote
More Information on HealthVerity
HealthVerity operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Philadelphia, PA. HealthVerity was founded in 2015. It has 150 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 20 open jobs at HealthVerity, click here.
Read Full Job Description