Director, Data Partner Relationships at HealthVerity (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:28 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 26, 2022
How you will help
You will work to expand the depth and breadth of the HealthVerity partner ecosystem. You will lead the evaluation of potential partners ultimately determining if they are fit for the. You will work with the broader team to assist in onboarding of partners. Additionally, you will provide ongoing support of the partner relationship.
What you will do
Evaluate new partner opportunities with the goal of determining fit to the HealthVerity data ecosystem:
• Data diligence
• Data evaluation
• Partner fit recommendations
Data Partner Onboarding:
• Manage data provider onboarding with internal operations teams and partners to insure successful onboardings to the HealthVerity environment
Strategic Partner Relationship Management:
• Relationship management across a large subset of our partner channel
• Manage and enhance our existing quarterly business review process
• Work to identify new opportunities leveraging HealthVerity solutions to create deeper strategic relationships with our existing partners
• Define roles and responsibility with integrations / operations leadership to create clear support processes with a focus on issue / risk identification, escalation and management
Ongoing management of the data partner pipeline:
• Utilizing an existing Salesforce instance, work with key internal stakeholders to define goals and requirements, metrics, cadences, reporting, forecasting etc.
• Passionate about solving complex problems in the industry
• Driven and persistent
• Relationship builder with proven success in client-facing roles
• A strategic thinker
• Flexible and able to shift / adapt to changing priorities
Desired Skills and Experience
• Strong healthcare background with an understanding of the industry at large, life sciences preferred
• Experience developing and managing complex partner / channel relationships
• Program / project management experience, ability to manage the execution of strategic and complex opportunities
• Self guided / ability to execute with minimal oversight
• Strong follow up and task management
• Strong executive presence and execution-focused mindset
• Ability to travel as needed
Pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations have partnered with HealthVerity to solve some of their most complicated use cases through transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. Together with our partners, HealthVerity has built the modern way to data for the health insights economy. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com.
Our company challenges
• Empowering clients with highly rewarding data discovery and licensing tools
• Ingesting and managing billions of healthcare records from a wide variety of partners
• Standardizing on common data models across data types
• Orchestrating an industry-leading HIPAA privacy layer
• Innovating our proprietary de-identification and data science algorithms
• Building a culture that supports rapid iteration and new possibilities
We have big plans
The infrastructure and culture we are building will provide an environment that cultivates innovation. We want to move fast knowing we can fix anything we break along the way. If a new need arises, we want to turn around a solution quickly. We want to solve our challenges in ways that create even more possibilities. We’ve created a platform that will scale to support an ever-growing array of data providers and innovative products and services. You must be able to think big while still delivering on near-term requirements.
We pride ourselves on ensuring that each team member at HealthVerity feels connected, validated and heard. From Philadelphia to Manhattan Beach, our success is driven by recognizing that a team is made up of individuals. We offer a robust set of benefits and perks to everyone. View details on our careers page.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
HealthVerity offers in-office and remote options, so you can work from anywhere within the US! #LI-Remote
More Information on HealthVerity
HealthVerity operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Philadelphia, PA. HealthVerity was founded in 2015. It has 150 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 20 open jobs at HealthVerity, click here.
Read Full Job Description