Who You Are:
- Skilled generalist who can quickly ramp up on new topics, build credibility across teams, and actionize strategic recommendations.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a bias towards action who can thrive in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, high-growth startup environment.
- Exceptional problem-solver who can tackle complex challenges and build scalable processes in a structured and methodical manner.
- Analytical thinker who can analyze and distill large sets of data to track performance and guide critical initiatives.
Projects You’ll Work On:
- Partner with leaders across Customer-facing and Product/Finance/IT organizations to drive forward analytical and technological roadmaps in order to scale the business
- Manage a team with a diverse set of responsibilities, including analytics, data engineering, data science, systems, tools and infrastructure
- Partner closely with IT, Engineering and other stakeholders to drive short- and long-term strategy for internal tooling capabilities; manage relationships and drive discussions with external partners/vendors in support of that strategy
- Be able to coach teams on best-in-class analysis, org-wide measurement studies, dashboarding best practices and insights.
- Manage teams that execute on complex builds and 3rd party software integrations
- Frame and break down complex business problems into key components, design analysis to drive insights and answers to critical questions, and recommend practical solutions to get results
- Build processes for capturing internal feedback, technical requirements, prioritization of technological builds and integrations.
- Stay on top of market trends in analytics and technology and share appropriate insights with the team
- Drive implementation of significant short- and long-term efforts that directly impact overall growth and profitability of Sendoso
- 12+ years of demonstrated career progression and strong performance in SaaS, Logistics, Finance or Strategy Consulting
- 6+ years of experience leading an operations organization; ability to attract, develop, retain and motivate top talent
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and effectively deliver executive-level presentations
- Experience in scaling business intelligence tooling based on relational databases (Access, SQL, BigQuery)
- Experience driving large, cross-functional projects / deployments in partnership with Sales, IT, Engineering, Finance and other stakeholders
- Expertise in CRM Systems (e.g., SFDC) and related third-party tools
- Experience with software development processes and ability to engage effectively with Engineering stakeholders
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with specialization in engineering, finance, business, mathematics or related field of study
- Bonus MBA/advanced degree and/or Strategy Consulting experience
What We Believe:
- Conquer Giants! We get things done. Moxie is in our DNA, and we’re breaking down the barriers that separate the world.
- One Team! Everyone belongs here, and whether it is your first day or you’re the CEO, your voice and ideas matter to us.
- Relationships Matter! It’s a cluttered, digital world out there, but our connections are real. We’re all humans, so we treat each other and our customers like humans too.
- Reinvent! Forget thinking big. We think meteorically by redefining what’s possible and shaping the future of human connections.
What You’ll Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Employer-paid membership to One Medical
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Generous parental leave benefits for both birthing and non-birthing parents
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Fitness discounts through ClassPass
- End-to-end family planning discounts through KindBody
- Discounted pet insurance through PetPlan
- Free and discounted legal benefits through Rocket Lawyer
- Financial wellness benefits through SoFi
- Team Outings