Director, Content Analytics & Strategy at Warner Bros. Discovery (Washington DC)
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery... the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are...
When we say, "the stuff dreams are made of," we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next...
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role
The Director of US Nets Content Strategy & Analytics will be responsible for US Nets level content reporting, strategy & insights & oversee specific processes across the US Nets finance organization.
Your Role Accountabilities
- Demonstrate and maintain high standards of accountability & prepare US Nets content spend allocation analysis, including partnering with Global Content on ROI/Cost Recovery & capital allocation
- Partner with & build relationships with US Nets Content Strategy Finance Leads, Head of Content Strategy & Insights, Global Content POCs & other content finance partners within WBD to drive quick understanding of impacts & analysis of content decisions across US Nets & WBD
- Help oversee the simplification & standardization of content reporting & analysis within US Nets in partnership with the US Nets Content Strategy VPs
- Oversee central financial tracking & understand impacts of content sharing across US Nets (within linear & within WBD)
- Manage US Nets financial greenlight process implementation & central tracking in conjunction with global content standards
- Partner with Global Content to ensure systematic improvements to content performance dashboards & advise on design & reporting needs
- Work with Group FP&A & Global Content to design CXO content dashboard for US Nets that allows for systematic & accurate review of content investment, cash & expense
- Help drive development of automated systems, tools, and processes to facilitate efficient and accurate analysis
- Oversee network clock management & impacts in partnership with ad sales finance & content finance leads
- Other Ad Hoc & US Nets analysis as needed
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors in Finance or Accounting
- 6-8 years, previous experience
How We Get Things Done...
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits...
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $126,000.00 - $234,000.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at [email protected].