Director of Business Intelligence at Cybereason
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
We are looking for a superstar Director of Business Intelligence to join driving Cybereason’s growth & scaling efforts by leading strategic initiatives, building a focused & synced company, and solving problems.
The BI Director is responsible for leading the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of critical business intelligence initiatives and projects that will contribute to strategic decision-making across the company. The BI Director will be responsible for identifying and researching the different business needs and ensuring that the use of business intelligence applications enhances business decision-making capabilities. This role will involve hands-on and leadership skills.
We Are Looking For Someone Who Will:
- Own the vision and roadmap for Cybereason’s data journey including BI systems, enabling management insights, faster decision making, analysis, and monitoring.
- Build Cybereason’s Business Intelligence team from the ground up and evangelize a data driven culture
- Deliver meaningful business insights as well as the infrastructure to quickly access data and create meaningful reports
- Work directly with the C-suite to understand their BI needs and proactively advocate for scalable approaches to solving their reporting needs
- Own BI tools implementation across the entire company
- Understand business OKRs and their translation into meaningful data representations
- Work independently, while collaborating with multiple departments (Engineers, analysts, product managers, and other stakeholders to clearly define business and data requirements)
- Help us leverage our data – bring industry know-how and insights into Cybereason’s understanding of its data and potential usage for empowering the various business units
- Lead deep-dive investigation and research, using both quantitative and qualitative data, to offer insights on different parts of the business
- Build our BI systems for scale-up
- Bring industry knowledge and best practices into Cybereason´s BI design and development
What We're Looking For:
- At least 3 years of extensive experience and comprehensive working knowledge of business intelligence and data warehouse environments including system administration, database design, dimensional modeling, security, reporting, and analytics.
- Experience in working and building reports and dashboards withTableau
- Experience in working with ETL tools and creating data pipelines (Airflow - Advantage, Luigi, or other)
- Proven experience building and managing a BI department including business data analysts and data engineers teams
- Excellent stakeholder management and exceptional communication skills as well as the ability to translate business questions into action and a coherent roadmap
- Experienced presenting actionable and insightful data to management analyzing the current situation, trends, and options for action going forward
- Proven experience creating a roadmap for BI systems in data-driven companies and business analysts teams
- Proven experience building BI systems for different business units management and operations (in management or consulting positions) listening and articulating the needs of stakeholders
- End to end understanding of BI systems architecture: from interaction with backend systems thru front end dashboards and reports
- Strong business acumen, leadership skills and strategic thinking