Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What you’ll be doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- As an Analytics and Insights Director, you will play an instrumental role to our growing team
- A Director supports integrated functions including design, data, strategy, research, and technology to embed the use of data and insights within the design and implementation of our work
- You will play a vital role in helping build and educate internal and client teams on the evolution of experience data and analytics, and how we can help
- You will partner with teams and clients to create integrated approaches that incorporate data and analytics workstreams
- Ultimately, you will support the strategy to move analytics and data deeper into the everyday working of our teams and delivery, which is essential for our overall growth strategy in customer and employee experiences
What we’d love to see:
- Strong knowledge of defining and executing work within experience data and analytics: strategy, tools, data sources / structures, and analytics methodologies
- Expertise in understanding and shaping challenging business questions, client requirements, and building relationships through impeccable project delivery
- Understanding of first-party customer data and digital analytics platforms, including subsequent data tagging structures within tools such as Google Analytics 4 and Adobe Analytics
- Experience in statistical methods and analysis such as regression, clustering, and time series analysis
- Ability to lead projects and teams, while at the same time being excited to also roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in the work (we are a very hands-on company at all levels).
- The energy and passion to evangelize our service internally and externally through sales enablement, team education, and internal marketing
- Phenomenal presentation skills
- Exceptional senior client management skills
- Experience and ability to lead, mentor and grow teams and individual skills across all disciplines
- Experience: 8-10+ years required (consultancy/digital agency experience is a benefit but not a requirement)
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.