This is us in a nutshell:
- We are singularly focused on providing all the tools and building blocks our customers need to deliver outstanding online shopping experiences and innovation across all digital touchpoints.
- In 2013 we introduced a modular, API-first cloud-native commerce platform, pioneering the headless commerce space and enabling us to build the foundation to change our whole industry for the better and re-invent ecommerce.
- Our international expansion has reached Europe, the US, and the Asia Pacific. In September 2021, we announced our $140 million series C funding round led by global tech investor Accel, alongside existing investors Insight Partners and REWE Group, which has accelerated our global growth. We are now valued at $1.9 billion, and have been named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Digital Commerce for the second year in a row.
The Director, Analytics & Operations will work closely with the CMO and the Marketing Leadership Team to set KPIs and targets for the entire Marketing department, and will work with individual marketing leaders to guide them on measurement and reporting cadences. This role will also partner closely with the Finance and Business Intelligence teams to build necessary reports to ensure adherence to reporting best practices and corporate finance principles. They will also work closely with Sales Operations to ensure that marketing metrics are tightly aligned with sales revenue targets.
- Work with leadership to define and track marketing KPIs across the department
- Guide marketing team leads on reporting best practices, building alignment and communication across marketing functions and using metrics to help drive focus and urgency
- Preparing materials to report marketing metrics to key stakeholders, including the Board of Directors
- Work with the CMO to define marketing budget and allocate spend, and take ownership of tracking budget with marketing sub-department leaders to ensure marketing dollars are spent as planned in an ROI efficient manner
- Partner with Finance team to be a primary point of contact
What you need to succeed:
- 10+ years of experience in a marketing analyst capacity
- Experience with key software systems, including: SFDC, Hubspot, 6Sense, Tableau, Netsuite
- Demonstrated ability to tie marketing KPIs to broader company goals, and use this as a driver to unite a diverse, global marketing team
- Knowledge of corporate finance principles and a deep understanding of how these apply to managing a marketing budget
- Understanding of marketing buyer journeys, and how metrics across the marketing/sales funnel can drive efficiency and increase results
- Comfortable presenting internally to senior leadership, able to communicate complex metrics and translate those to business goals
- Management experience with an ability to coach and grow a team
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & learning environment
For US-based roles
🩺 Well-Being: 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
🌴 Work-Life Balance: Generous time off for personal time, vacation, parental leave, holidays, well-being, bereavement and volunteering
💰 Prepare For Your Future: 401k with company match
👐 Get Involved: Opportunities to join our Happiness Committee, Engage the Change DEI organization, Culture Committee, fitness challenges, artistic channels, and more!
💪 Our differences make us stronger
We believe that our diversity makes us a stronger team. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds - not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us better.
At commercetools, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to fair hiring practices regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.