Digital Performance Analyst at A Cloud Guru
Pluralsight is looking for a Digital Performance Manager responsible for implementing and managing a world-class reporting platform that will give our marketing team granular detail on marketing performance. You'll work closely with our Digital, Web, Data and Marketing Operations teams to increase profitability and drive growth. This is a priority initiative for Pluralsight and has broad executive-level support and funding. The ideal candidate can operate in a hands-on role until the team grows further.
Who you're committed to being:
- Someone who is passionate about data and how it can improve the business
- Attentive to detail and willing to really commit to ensure quality work output
- Strong and clear communication that is effective with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Excellent organization, analytical, written and presentation skills.
What you'll own:
- Develop strategy for consistent metrics, reporting, testing, analysis, and forecasting to support marketing decision making and improve understanding of marketing performance at the channel and sub-channel level.
- Partner with the digital demand team and finance to optimize SEO and CRO strategies that map back to cost
- Identify impactful insights and provide recommendations for marketing optimization and budget allocation across marketing channels.
- Build and run detailed dashboards that report on traffic, conversion, ads, and return on investment by source and medium.
- Partner with Marketing Technology team to audit existing tools and systems and present assessment of any gaps in technology stack and/or data.
- Build and optimize attribution models that measure the impact of digital multi-channel/multi-touch marketing throughout the buyer's journey.
- Use web traffic mapping to recommend improvements to UX that drives higher page conversions.
Experience you'll need:
- 2+ years of digital marketing analytics experience, preferably within a SaaS or subscription business environment.
- Background in math, data science, finance, or marketing.
- Background in SEO and CRO strategies
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, Salesforce.com, Domo, Marketo, Google or Adobe Analytics,
- Understanding of both B2B and B2C business models associated critical metrics.
- Consistent track record of creating and managing marketing dashboards and reporting that drives efficiency and scale.
- Strong business judgment and the ability to take ambiguous business problems and solve them in a structured, data-supported manner.