Digital Analytics Specialist at Community Boost (San Diego, CA)
| San Diego, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:58 p.m. (CST) on Monday, March 28, 2022
Do you want to get paid to work with nonprofits on the front lines of the world's biggest problems? If so, meet Community Boost.
About the role: As a Digital Analytics Specialist, you will be supporting Community Boost's client service team to execute on client tracking needs, work through any technical issues, and ultimately focus on all things digital analytics.
Implementing reporting dashboards, setting up analytics/tracking tools, and solving website tracking issues is the bulk of your day to day as a Digital Analytics Specialist. Your day-to-day might look like:
- Set up tracking on client websites.
- Implement Facebook pixel and conversion tracking.
- Implement Analytics goals, view set up, and make sure demographics are tracking properly.
- Implement and manage marketing tags and triggers in GTM.
- Debug tracking issues for third party donation platforms and in general.
- Setting up reporting dashboards.
What you bring
- 1+ years agency experience (nice to have, not required)
- 2-3+ years of experience in digital analytics preferred.
- A background in math, statistics, or a related technical field.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, GTM, Facebook pixel, Google Ads tracking, and SEO.
- Strong written and oral communication skills - you’ll need to explain issues/solutions to people.
- An aptitude for planning, coordination, and organization when working on tasks simultaneously.
- A diverse perspective and a collaborative nature.
- An entrepreneurial and independent spirit.
- And most importantly, a positive attitude.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid holidays + Flexible PTO from day one. Plus, birthdays are personal paid days off.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision and a fully company covered life insurance plan.
- Flexible WFH hours & Full-Remote Policies.
- Supporting inspiring & high impact clients.
- Being surround by high-performing, motivated colleagues.
- A strong “don’t please your boss” culture with radical candor and transparency.
- A dynamic culture of passionate people who work hard, have fun and love a challenge.
- A dog friendly office located in the heart of Little Italy – surrounded by great restaurants and coffee shops
- The ability to work everyday to empower social ventures changing the world
About Community Boost: Founded in 2012, Community Boost is a digital marketing agency that specifically helps nonprofits accelerate and scale online revenue and impact. The Community Boost team directly serves over 200 active nonprofit clients and is trusted by organizations like Save the Children, Equal Justice Initiative, the Trevor Project, the Statue of Liberty-Ellis Island Foundation, Cancer Research Institute and more.
Our team tackles some of the biggest challenges in nonprofit marketing. By keeping up with the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing, we keep strategies current and campaigns inspired for our high-impact partners. We focus on helping mission-driven organizations market where people's attention is actually at: online and on mobile. Our services include the Google Ad Grant, Facebook + Instagram Advertising, Paid Google Ads, Analytics, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Impact Measurement and Web Development.
In addition to serving over 200 active nonprofit clients, Community Boost proudly inspires and educates tens of thousands of nonprofit leaders every year through hosting the Nonprofit Marketing Summit.
More Information on Community Boost
Community Boost operates in the Other industry. The company is located in San Diego, CA. Community Boost was founded in 2011. It has 49 total employees. To see all 5 open jobs at Community Boost, click here.
Read Full Job Description