Digital Analytics & Optimization Manager at Chewy
Chewy is seeking a highly motivated, data driven, and strategic Digital Analytics & Optimization Manager to join our Performance Marketing team in Dania Beach, FL. This role will support the optimization of well-established performance marketing channels optimized to deliver against new customer growth and retention objectives by utilizing ad platform performance data to make recommendations, analyzing purchases, and providing insights on regular reporting all of which will help our teams maximize ad yield across the business.
The ideal candidate is customer obsessed, organized, detail-oriented, analytical, and thrives in a fast-paced environment with adaptability to change. This role sits within our high-performing, data-driven, goal-obsessed paid digital team that works collaboratively across analytics and product teams, reporting to cross-channel leaders in Performance Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct exploratory analysis of paid media campaign performance using both front end ad platform and back end analytics and order system data, identifying trends and proactively suggesting opportunities that will improve media performance
- Produce regular reporting views that help marketers understand and control the inputs driving the outputs of their campaigns. Develop processes and meeting cadences to share findings and produce written insights that will help us demonstrate to the business how we will optimize our strategy over time
- Partner with cross-channel testing lead and marketing science teams to design structured A/B and multivariate testing to prove or disprove testing hypotheses derived from exploratory analysis and ongoing performance trends. Help develop incrementality testing methodology to prove out impact on our goals when last touch measurement is a challenge. Leverage technical platforms as needed to tell the story for the channel and produce scalable measurement views.
- Partner with Marketing Operations and Product teams to establish reporting process, troubleshoot technical bugs or data QA issues and maintain access to the right data tables and back end systems
- Juggle multiple projects (including ad hoc asks) and prioritize time while working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing organization.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing analytical role or Ecomm analytics role, with expertise in web and app analytics environments and tools either at agency or client side
- Demonstrated channel expertise and understanding of digital marketing ecosystem, though direct campaign management experience not required
- Proficiency in ongoing structured testing and analysis of channel interplay and incrementality, and roadmap management
- Strong examples of ownership of written updates that blend performance data exports with strategic insight to drive media optimization
- Hands-on analytical background with proficiency in SQL and working with large data sets.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing, or related field
- Ability to adapt to real-time data inputs and information and prioritize according to business impact.
- An attitude that strives to deliver constant improvements to marketing campaigns
- Position may require travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]