Digital Analytics Manager at CourtAvenue (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:56 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, May 14, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
CourtAvenue is an operating network of industry experts that are transforming the digital landscape. We have a forward-looking, pragmatic vision. This vision focuses on creating significant human experiences through the responsible use of strategy, data, technology, and creative.
At CourtAvenue, you will be a part of a culture powered by entrepreneurs, technologists, data scientists and the habitually restless dedicated and energized to design products and services that transform businesses while optimizing them for growth. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a culture that values innovation while focusing on redesigning the experience between consumer and service (or product) by leveraging a fluid, seamless, and thoroughly transparent engagement.
The CourtAvenue Digital Analytics Manager role ensures our efforts are accurately measurable, assists with the creation of new data-based capabilities and provides internal and external cross-functional teams with rich insights to best inform digital experience creation and optimization.
This role will immediately contribute to the Data team by taking on clients and helping define deliverables that provide clear value and a bias for action. Successful candidates will be naturally curious, strategically minded, and eager to explore new datasets and technologies.
- Identifying, tracking and interpreting trends and opportunities related to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across multiple digital touchpoints, such as website, digital media, ecommerce, social media and CRM
- Develop benchmarks and goals based on first- and third-party research
- Create reports within Google Slides or setup automated dashboards within Google Data Studio, PowerBI or other client-preferred visualization platforms
- Client presentations focused on the “so what” of KPIs and working with cross-functional teams to develop recommendations
- Proactive monitoring of data performance - through automated alerts and/or curious exploration - to identify outages or opportunities outside of regularly scheduled reporting
- Develop bespoke solutions or approaches to data analysis unique to client needs and CourtAvenue-specific projects
- Basic data engineering tasks, such as helping facilitate website and mobile application tagging implementation and working with our Technology team to automate data feeds through APIs and third-party connectors
- 5+ years in a data-related role
- Possess a working knowledge and understanding of digital touchpoints with a marketing perspective, such as the inter-relationship and strategies of websites, ecommerce, mobile applications, email, social media, search, digital media and CRM
- Data visualization examples, such as output presented via slides or digital dashboards
- Strong communication skills for client presentations and internal discovery sessions
- Highly capable with Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint) and Google (Sheets, Slides) products for basic data manipulation, visualization and storytelling
- Preferred strong knowledge in at least two of the following:
- Website and mobile application tracking and reporting, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics and Tealium
- Data Visualization and Business Intelligence tools, such as PowerBI, Google Data Studio, Tableau and/or Domo
- A/B/N testing through tools such as Adobe Target, Evolv.ai or Optimizely
- Cloud-based data lake and warehouse solutions, such as working within Azure, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift or Snowflake
- Data engineering capabilities, including exposure to extract, transform and load (ETL) processes
- Knowledge with any of the following is preferred, but not required:
- Data connectors, such as Adverity, Supermetrics or Funnel.io
- Digital CRM and ecommerce platform-centric knowledge or expertise, such as Shopify or Salesforce
- Ecommerce digital shelf trackers, such as Profitero, Edge by Ascential or e.fundamentals
- User research methodologies and tools, such as UserTesting.com, UserZoom, Discuss.io, Userlytics or UsabilityHub
- SQL, Python and/or R
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning approaches and capability development
More Information on CourtAvenue
CourtAvenue operates in the Machine Learning industry. The company is located in Austin, TX, San Diego, CA and St Louis Park, MN. CourtAvenue was founded in 2019. It has 37 total employees. To see all 7 open jobs at CourtAvenue, click here.
Read Full Job Description