Digital Analytics Manager at Inspire
In-office locations: Santa Monica, CA, USA and Philadelphia, PA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
As a certified B Corp, our mission is truly woven into the fabric of what we do. As you grow professionally, you are doing good for the planet by helping us to transform the way consumers access clean energy and accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future.
Our rapidly growing Analytics team of mission-driven, climate enthusiasts is passionate, innovative and committed to a better future for the planet. We are looking for a Digital Analytics leader to help us collaborate with the digital growth team to develop analytical solutions and insights to answer key business questions, help set strategy, and drive business results. You will collect, study, and analyze digital media data to derive insights and distribute valuable information to the business at scale. We’re looking for hands-on, highly analytical candidates who can uncover optimized digital performance opportunities using powerful data-driven techniques.
How you’ll help:
- Strategic Analysis: Provide data-driven strategic recommendations to the business
- Reporting: Develop and maintain automated reporting tracking media spend and performance trends
- Dashboards: Develop and maintain dashboards in Tableau to enable self-serve capabilities
- Data Analytics: Collect, monitor and derive insights from various sources of raw data to improve business performance using SQL, Tableau, and Excel. Experience with other data tools like Mode, Python or R is a plus.
- Leadership: Proven ability to lead, mentor, and grow peers and junior members of the team.
Some Year 1 Deliverables:
- Establish digital media KPIs, create automated reporting/dashboards, and provide insightful analysis
- Perform tests to inform conversion funnel optimization
- Support all digital-related analytics requests as needed
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- Must Have
- 4-8 years of work experience in Digital Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Business Analytics, or advanced Analytics role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marketing, Accounting or Quantitative/Technical major
- Hands-on work experience with Analysis and Reporting tools: Tableau, SQL, Excel, Mode, Domo, Cognos, and similar
- Experience analyzing digital media performance to uncover opportunities for optimization
- Working knowledge of digital experimentation
- Excellent communicator with a knack for explaining complicated / technical items in a simplistic way
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, with all levels of the organization, to develop analysis plans that address pressing business questions/concerns
- Nice to Have
- Experience at a Direct to Consumer (DTC) company.
- Continuity, Club Membership, and/or Subscription experience
- Practical experience in Data Engineering, Data Architecture or Data Science
- Experience working with media partners and agencies
- Master’s Degree in a related major
- Industry experience in energy, energy management, smart home, mobile app or other IoT device engagement
- Work experience in Python, R or other statistical tools
- Strong project management skills
Our Work Model:
Being bi-coastal, we have mastered the art of working collaboratively across different time zones and regions. Working from the comforts of our own homes, we don't mind the surprise cameos from children and pets. With our Open Workplace model, we encourage our teams to come together and take advantage of our collaborative work spaces in both Santa Monica, CA and Philadelphia, PA. We often host office events and celebrations that you won't want to miss!
Here’s what we offer:
Health & Wellness:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage starts from day one
- Summer Fridays and Wellness days
- Mental Health Benefits (Headspace, Ginger)
- Company Paid Parental Leave
Life at Inspire:
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(K) up to 4% Matching
- Employee Resource Groups
- Treks through GivePower and the opportunity to participate in service trip
- Training, development, and growth opportunities for all employees
- Work from Home
- Semi Annual Performance Bonuses
- B Corporation Discounts
- Open Office Floor Plan
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Fun Company Events
More About Who We Are:
Inspire is a clean energy technology company on a mission to transform the way consumers access clean energy and to accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future.
We provide our customers with access to renewable energy from wind, solar, and hydro powered sources without service interruptions or costly installations at a flat, predictable monthly rate. On average, one year of being an Inspire member can help avoid 9,639 pounds of carbon emissions - that is 7x more impactful than one year of recycling!