Digital Advertising Operations Inventory Specialist at Edmunds
At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
The Digital Advertising Operations Inventory Specialist will be responsible for Edmunds’ display advertising inventory management, forecasting, and general yield analyses. The ideal candidate has experience working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines; is able to work both independently and with cross-functional teams; and has a meticulous eye for detail.
● Assist Advertising Operations and Sales Operations teams with general inventory management, order entry / revisions, and data validation
● Reconcile campaign line items in order management system with client insertion orders
● Maintain and ensure accuracy of Excel / Google Sheets inventory reservations spreadsheets
● Respond to inventory forecast requests (creating and populating templates; cross-referencing multiple inventory management and analytic tools; and gauging forecast accuracy via postlaunch metrics)
● Support the programmatic side of our business, including deal creation, troubleshooting, and analyses
● Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years working in the digital advertising space with an understanding of the advertising industry landscape
● Moderate to advanced Excel / Google Sheets skills (advanced functions, pivots, data lookups, etc.)
● General understanding of web analytic metrics and tools (Google Analytics, Tableau)
● Ability to manipulate and distill large, complex data sets to create actionable insights that can be easily communicated to cross-functional teams
● Experience working with yield analytic tools (Yield Analytics)
● OMS experience (Operative.One, FatTail AdBook+)
● Knowledge of ad serving systems (Google Ad Manager)
● Familiarity with DMPs a plus
Flexible time off
13 Paid Holidays
Comprehensive Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
Flexible Spending Accounts (Employees) and Health Savings Accounts (Employee and Employer Contributions)
401K Plan with Company Matching at 50%, up to 6% of employee eligible contribution and vesting after 1 year
Up to 4 months Paid Parental Leave
HeartCash matches employee donations to the causes that are important to them
2 Days of Paid Time Off for time to dedicate to social impact causes
FitCash covers a portion of gym or fitness activity fees
Well being sessions and events such as yoga, meditation and walking challenges
On-going career development sessions and an annual learning event
Plus a coffee bar, frozen yogurt and more!
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal (for the last 6 years!), Computerworld, Built in LA and Inc. Magazine. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.