BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Deals Desk Analyst will be part of the Sales Operations organization and will support the sales organization. Support will include reviewing and approving quotes, providing quoting assistance, assisting in complex deal structures, competitor intel and working as the primary liaison with sales, legal, revenue, and other cross functional teams on deal structuring, discounting and commercial terms for non-standard transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the trusted advisor to the sales team, collaborating on value position, pricing, product, and commercial terms for all commercial transactions
- Serve as an escalation point when needed to help move deals forward
- Work as the primary liaison between multiple groups, such as revenue, sales ops, legal, pricing, to help facilitate the deal process.
- Review and approve deals outside of automated approval thresholds.
- Review competitor pricing deals and provide pricing guidance
- Own and manage resolution on complex non-standard review and approvals through partnership with Sales, Revenue Accounting, Legal, Pricing, Product, Professional Services, etc.
- Ensure all non-standard pricing terms are reviewed, approved, and properly documented to comply with revenue recognition and business policies.
- Collaborate with the Sales Enablement team to create training content for your region to ensure Sales is informed on new products, best practices and regular updates to policies, etc.
- 3+ years Finance / Deal Desk / Sales Operations experience
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Strong Salesforce.com skills and experience
- Experience with CPQ price quoting tool preferred
- 1 year of Software/SaaS industry experience preferred
- Expert level proficiency in the use of MS Office applications, such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skillset combined with accountability of data integrity
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
- Support and adhere to Company’s Core Value
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.