Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
We are building out the latest generation of credit reporting services supporting hundreds of thousands of visitors daily, on mobile and desktop. We are looking for an experienced, and passionate MS SQL/DBA developer to join our remote team. Our collaborative environment relies on innovation and technical experience. Interested? We'd love to hear from you! And we are always esp. happy to see any pointers you may have to your work on Git (GitHub, GitLab) or a personal Web site.
- Important member of technical team responsible for main transaction database systems
- Manage development of database changes in a SQL Server environment
- Be the liaison with Database operations team and Development Team
- Translate requirements from multiple teams to database structure
- Oversee implementation and support of ETL, monitoring and reporting processes
- 5+ years of SQL Server experience with both DBA and Data Development / Architecture Skills (T-SQL, SP's).
- Experience working with development teams to deliver database objects and database code.
- Reverse engineer stored procedure and table relationships from front-end systems and end-user requirements.
- Experience understanding and documenting system data flow.
- Experience interacting directly with operations management in a call center or financial services environment.
- Experience and competence creating operational requirements and turning those requirements into data-outputs.
- Understanding of end-user reporting concepts (date grains, dynamic grouping, filtering).
Array Offers All Employees the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- In-house wellness concierge and partnership with TalkSpace to support mental health
- 100% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $2,000 medical travel coverage
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.