Data Visualization Specialist (Remote) at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 7M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
You will create and maintain dashboard reporting as a part of a cross-functional team, with a special focus on clean, easily-understood, actionable insights. These visualizations may analyze consumer behavior, measure program performance, or measure performance and findings related to key features of the Fetch Rewards app, to name a few examples. Common across all visualization efforts are the need for legibility, accuracy, and the ability to take quick action based on the findings surfaced in your dashboards.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders to establish design and technical specifications to meet the business requirements
- Building creative visualizations to guide end users to actionable insights and recommendations that directly address business objectives
- Driving data visualization best practices at Fetch Rewards
- Performing exploratory data analysis and data modeling using SQL to support data visualization initiatives
- Partnering with engineering and data analytics teammates to measure and optimize dashboard performance
- Embedding and maintain quality assurance practices into visualizations and deliverables
- Creating and maintain documentation detailing functionality, design, and use
- Experience building and maintaining highly-performant Tableau dashboards for a server environment
- Experience performing data analysis and presenting your findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong understanding of database and data warehouse concepts, including ETL, SQL, dimensional models, etc.
- Passion for design and aesthetics clearly displayed in your dashboards and visualizations