Data Specialist, Category Management Ops, Zoro (remote) at Zoro
Zoro offers millions and millions of products - an endless aisle with everything you need to run your business. We offer fast and free shipping, no-hassle returns, and exceptional customer service. We've grown quickly in a short time and are continuing to do so while aggressively growing our revenue. We are excited to be a part of an award-winning culture - we have been named a Great Place to Work for multiple years in a row, among other local and national accolades. We think Zoro is a pretty amazing place to work and grow, and think you will too!
This role will work in a team environment with a focus on driving operational processes in a way that will help Zoro drive product line expansion and provide our customers the most attractive and profitable product offering in the industry. This role requires a highly organized, analytical and process driven mindset and will be responsible for performing day to day activities within our item maintenance processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act with urgency to execute item maintenance process activities including communicating, tracking, processing and validating maintenance updates
- Partner with Cost Manager, Category Management Operations, Category Management and Product Information team members on item maintenance related processes
- Become an expert at navigating Zoro's Product Information Management (PIM) system, as well as other relevant reporting systems
- Identify and escalate data issues
- Partner with Cost Manager and internal teams on process changes as needed
- Ensure that work instructions and training materials are updated as processes are improved
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Ability to analyze and process data
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
Zoro Values and Inclusive Culture: We share a commitment to our Zoro values - Win & Lose Together (We prefer winning!), Take Ownership, We Are Transparent, and Aspire to be Customer-Obsessed. Everything we do at Zoro is centered around delighting our customers. It's a natural extension of our company culture and how we care for each other. We believe when we act in ways that are consistent with these values, we can solve any technical challenge that lies ahead of us. As a Zoro employee, you can expect to work with smart, energetic people, learn something every day, and be valued for your perspective.
Zoro is dedicated to fostering an environment where people of all backgrounds and beliefs are represented, and all team members can be confident that their experiences and perspectives are valued. Zoro aims to empower all employees to learn about, raise awareness, and promote diversity and inclusion through all of our workplace interactions.
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.