Job Title: Data Scientist
Location: Remote (US-Only)
Since 2010 InMarket has been a leader in 360-degree consumer intelligence and real-time marketing for thousands of major brands. Through InMarket's data-driven marketing platform, brands can build targeted audiences, activate real-time, and measure success in driving sales.
InMarket, which raised no venture capital funding to date, holds more than 27 patents across location, attribution and digital marketing, and its GeoLink self-service marketing platform was awarded Best Location Marketing Platform at the 2021 MarTech Breakthrough Awards and best Location Platform at the 2020 Digiday Technology Awards. InMarket ranked 280 on the 2021 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list and its nationwide team is united across more than 20 states.
Data science is a core driver of InMarket’s product design and innovation. As a data science team member, you will have the opportunity to leverage cutting-edge machine learning on petabytes of data in ways that make a large and lasting impact on the company. We take on greenfield projects and launch entirely new products giving you the opportunity to take large amounts of ownership and shape our technology stack.
Your role is to conceptualize, develop and deploy the core machine learning solutions that power our industry-leading digital advertising and measurement products. These solutions will be intelligent, adaptive, operate at scale and make decisions on how to act within milliseconds. You will collaborate closely with data analysts, account managers, product teams and engineering to understand our business and rapidly iterate on solutions that maximize ROI.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with senior team members and product stakeholders to develop prototypes and take early-stage ideas through to production
- Take ownership of core machine learning products to expand our capabilities and push our performance boundaries
- Explore our data and systems, prototype ideas, run experiments to validate them and propose new products or advancements
- Collaborate closely with our engineering and product teams to expand our machine learning platform
- Bachelors in Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Operations Research, or similar quantitative field (graduate degree preferred)
- Solid understanding of modern data science and machine learning theory and methods
- Professional or academic experience using statistical modeling and machine learning to solve complex, data-driven problems
- Programming proficiency (preferably Python, its data science stack, and SQL) and desire to write production code
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present methodologies and findings to audiences with varying technical backgrounds
- Experience working in modern cloud infrastructure environments like AWS and GCP is a big plus
- Familiarity with the digital media / advertising industry is a big plus.
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
InMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.