Within 30 days, you will:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience)
- Familiarize yourself with the company’s data, analytics tools and data warehouse
- Meet with key stakeholders to better understand the company’s analytics needs and explore new data and use cases.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Build automated, scalable solutions to enable advanced exploratory and self-service analytics
- Identify, build and analyze department-specific KPIs and guide the related instrumentation and data collection
- Communicate results, insights and recommendations to key business stakeholders
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve process, build systems and tools to enable scalable analysis, reporting, decision making and data quality
Within 6 months, you will:
- Define and execute on analytics projects aimed at finding the best solution to critical business problems
- Provide strategic data insights to help cross-functional leaders better understand and improve acquisition and success of restaurants and diners
- Effectively communicate learnings and provide recommendations to ensure that the Company and stakeholders/ partners are on track to meet initiatives or department KPIs
You Should Apply If:
- You have 4-5 years of professional experience in analytics, consulting, or similarly quantitative roles
- You are familiar with working on cross-functional teams and communicating with leadership across various departments
- You have experience working with GTM teams including Sales and Marketing Teams
- You have worked with Sales / Salesforce, Marketing and Revenue operational system data.
- You have strong SQL skills and experience with relational databases
- You have strong programming/statistical analysis experience in Python and/or R
- You have an ability to surface insights through advanced data visualization using Mode Analytics, Tableau or other similar Business Intelligence tools
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Remote Work stipend
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals.
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 7 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 8 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave.
- 401(k) Matching
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program.
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series.
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion).
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.