Data Scientist, Presales at Moveworks
Data Scientist, Presales
As a Data Scientist on the Presales team at Moveworks, you will be an important member of our Go-to-Market (GTM) team and bring data insights in the presales process. You will distill prospective customer ticket data into insights to enable them making informed purchase decisions. You will take large amounts of data, create compelling and accurate visualizations, and present your findings to senior executives. As we scale, you will help to build a data pipeline for the presales analysis and drive continuous improvements in technical and business tools/processes.
We expect you will wear multiple hats on this role: data enthusiast, effective communicator, IT process guru, product expert, and team player. You will collaborate closely with account representatives, technical solution architects, customer success managers and product managers. This is a dynamic role that is rapidly evolving and you are ready to apply your experience and passion to seize the opportunities.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Included on the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list and named a leader in The Forrester New Wave, Moveworks uses advanced machine learning to resolve employees’ requests, whether they need IT support, HR help, or policy information. We’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times recognized Moveworks as one of the Best Workplaces of 2021. This is a unique chance to join the team as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together!
What you’ll do:
- Utilize Moveworks algorithms, as well as off-the-shelf Business Intelligence tools, to provide insights to prospect customers and internal teams
- Assist the sales team by crafting visualizations and pitch decks that tell the future customers a compelling story about their historic data, as well as highlighting Moveworks’ value proposition
- Work with the product manager and customer success team to identify & prioritize opportunity areas to configure Moveworks skills for existing customers
- Build highly scalable data pipelines and clean datasets around key business metrics
- Focus on improving data quality and anomaly detection to increase trust in data
- Automate the process of analyzing data and visualizing results, both for the sales teams, as well as for core Product teams
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in a Business Analyst / Business Intelligence role
- Expertise in Python, Tableau (or equivalent data visualization tools), Unix, AWS; SQL and Airflow are a plus.
- Expertise in data modeling, ETL (or relevant toolkit), and data warehousing concepts
- Experience in a startup and/or consulting environment is desirable
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proven track-record of working with business