Data Scientist, Customer at Moveworks
As a Data Scientist, Customer, at Moveworks, you will be an important member of our Customer Data Science team rolling under Data Science and Engineering (DSE) org and will
- Support strategic customers to improve adoption, engagement, and impact of Moveworks Bot.
- You will analyze user-behavior data available from different sources and blend it with other related data to present curated insights and make personalized recommendations to each customer.
- You will draft compelling memos, build custom reports, data visualizations, and present your findings to internal and external senior members.
We expect you will wear multiple hats on this role: data enthusiast, influencer, effective communicator, product expert, and team player.
You will collaborate closely with customer success managers, engineers, data scientists, and product managers.
This is a dynamic role that is rapidly evolving and you are ready to apply your experience and passion to seize the opportunities.Who we are:
Moveworks is redefining how companies support their employees with an AI platform that resolves their problems at work — instantly and autonomously. Included on the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list and named a leader in The Forrester New Wave, Moveworks uses advanced natural language understanding (NLU) to resolve support issues, straight on collaboration hubs like Slack and Microsoft Teams.
We're doing this for IT today, and for the entire enterprise in the near future. This is a unique chance to join the team at an early stage as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together.
What will you do:
- You will work closely with the customer success team to make strategic customers successful by analyzing user-behavior and make personalized recommendations
- You will utilize Moveworks data platform to build custom data products for prospective customers and internal teams to impact business decisions and success metrics
- You will automate the process of analyzing data and visualizing results to achieve scale
- You will turn custom data solutions into product features and drive continuous improvements in data and business tools/processes
- You will build scalable data pipelines and clean datasets to support key impact and value metrics
- You will focus on improving data quality and anomaly detection to increase trust in data
- You have 5+ years of experience in a Product Analyst or Data Scientist
- You have expertise in programming skills (e.g. Python, R), Jupyter Notebooks, data visualization, data modeling, ETL, and the data warehousing concepts; Experience w/ Apache Airflow is a plus.
- You are enthusiastic about innovating in a fast-paced data science team
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and able to thrive with minimal oversight and process; a self-directed and a go-getter
- You are an effective communicator, you pay attention to the finer details, and you empathize with customers and stakeholder and build meaningful relationships
- You are curious and bring genuine excitement to learn new subject areas and are comfortable to be scrappy as and when needed