Data Science Technical Lead at LiveRamp
Data Science Technical Lead
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Data Scientist Technical Lead in the Identity Team you will be working to improve the best and largest Identity Graphs in the world. You will have the opportunity to test new approaches to Identity Resolution and have the freedom to explore state-of-the-art algorithms and techniques.
- Lead a team of highly talented and collaborative Data Scientists - 50% of your time will be spent managing your team and the other 50% of your time will be spent doing hands on R&D.
- Identify new approaches and lead the POC to prove the effectiveness of the approach.
- Work with large volumes of data and deploy Data Science solutions as well as develop new algorithms and models while working on cutting edge systems.
- Provide a scalable and governed means to deploy and manage machine learning models in production environments.
- Perform analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and complex business problems utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses.
- Utilize methods such as Natural Language Processing, clustering, time series forecasting, graph machine learning, and dashboarding (among others) to create solutions.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other Data Scientists.
- Help solidify the Data Science community within LiveRamp.
Your team will:
- Work with Engineering and Product teams to identify market trends and customer needs and proactively explore data driven solutions to future demands.
- Have the freedom to propose, prioritize, and implement proof of concepts and MVPs that will shape the future of Identity.
- Master’s Degree in Math, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Data Science or a related field with relevant work experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a business environment as a Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer or comparable analytical position.
- Have strong leadership skills.
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior developers.
- Empathy for customers and teammates.
- Experience implementing algorithms at scale.
- Strong grasp of statistics and modeling techniques.
- Strong knowledge of data management and visualization techniques.
- Solid experience with Python, SQL, R, or other statistical tool sets.
- Strong technical communication, both written and verbal.
- Must be a bright self-starter who’s passionate about solving real world data problems, both Big Data and small, using whatever approaches drive results.
- Experience with cloud environments (GCP, AWS).
- Knowledge of the AdTech space and particularly the identifiers used in the field.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum.
- PhD Degree in relevant field.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in one of our office locations or wherever you are.
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.