Data Quality Analyst, Channel Operations at Qualtrics (Dallas, TX)
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Qualtrics Sales Operations Team is looking for an analytical and system-focused individual to help maintain a world-class level of data quality within our global database of accounts. The Data Quality Analyst is focused on administration, maintenance, and quality control of account data within the company’s customer relationship management (CRM) tool. The ideal candidate has received Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Finance, Economics, or Statistics, and has an interest in working with top software programs, such as Salesforce, Tableau, R, and MySQL.
The position reports to a Senior Manager of Sales Operations.
A Day in the Life
- Handle requests for data analyses and changes
- Understand and apply a complex set of sales rules to work effectively with sales & ecosystem leadership
- Perform analysis on ticket types
- Run ad hoc reports on CRM data using various analytics platforms (Tableau, SQL, Salesforce.com reporting, Excel)
- Understand sales process, lead flow, data and standard operating procedures
- Advise on strategic projects involving data quality, deployment of accounts to Sales, reporting, etc
- Work with sales and ecosystem leaders to identify and build process improvements that drive sales productivity
- Establish processes to improve and maintain data accuracy in Salesforce.com and underlying systems
- Completed Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance in Information Systems, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative field
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel required
- Understanding of SQL is a plus
- Comfortable with SaaS technology, with ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Experience working with sales CRM platforms is a plus (e.g., Salesforce.com)
- Experience working with business intelligence tools is a plus (e.g. SQL or Tableau)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail