Data Platform Manager at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
As a member of the Business Intelligence team, you will be focused on Ensuring that the BI platform at KT is well managed and follows best practices for performance, scalability, security and compliance. You will work with other groups to ensure that the Tableau and related BI Platforms support Master Data definitions and Data Governance. You will help build a culture of data visualization process enforcing SDLC best practices including UAT, usage reviews, license management, change control and give guidance to system users accordingly.
You will keep a tight relationship with BI vendors and ensure that the KT environments are up so current patches, vulnerabilities remediated, and processes are optimised to ensure that KT data staff are able to access reliable data and analytics in a timely manner.
Collaborate – Work with other data teams to improve BI process maturity including recommending change management, documentation and transparency.What You'll Do:
- Manage BI software environments including Tableau, Team Confluence site, etc.
- Build processes to manage user and platform licensing
- Build dashboards and tools to identify system bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement.
- Identify and implement system and process improvements
- Work with other IT and business unit teams to improve platform utilization and maturity
- 10-15 years data and BI team management (people management and environment management)
- Experience with managing the Tableau environment and stack
- Mindset focused on continuous improvement and effective, efficient service delivery
- Strong people, collaboration and communication skills
- Mature approach to SDLC best practices
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.