Data Operations Analyst II (R-12397) at Dun & Bradstreet (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:06 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, July 28, 2022
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Data Operations Analyst II will manage the flow and quality of the Small Business Financial Exchange (SBFE) database to ensure customer deliverables are satisfied.
- Manage the process by which SBFE information is transferred to Dun & Bradstreet. Investigate and resolve problems. Serve as technical liaison between key business partners with respect to maintaining the flow of information. Perform quality checks and analysis on data and fulfill internal and external queries supporting product, services, and revenue. Drive continuous improvements to achieve enhanced data quality and improved customer deliverables
- Create and maintain key internal and external metrics and reports in support of database environment and audits. Partner with SBFE in improvement metrics related to quality.
- Handle all aspects of customer investigates working with various internal departments and external processes within specified timeframes.
- Participate in environment stabilization addressing new and existing process and procedures reviews using Lean/Agile Methodology to identify opportunities for operational improvements.
- Develop and cultivate long term business partner and customer relationships utilizing strong communication skills. Partner with internal and external customers, acting as SME for related data analytics, to cultivate understanding of data flows, data rationalization, and information value that will lead to incremental revenue for D&B. Serve as a resource to other team members. Display strong leadership skills through the organization and activities of concurrent projects.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience.
- Proficient in technical skills; Microsoft office suite, SQL, JIRA, Business Objects
- Experience using Lean and Agile Methodology to either manage a technical project or drive business improvements
- You are intellectually curious and enjoy problem solving/analysis. You are results oriented and have the ability to work independently while managing multiple priorities.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders.
FOR US APPLICANTS - Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
More Information on Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Short Hills, NJ, Center Valley, PA and New York, NY. Dun & Bradstreet was founded in 2022. It has 5353 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 141 open jobs at Dun & Bradstreet, click here.
Read Full Job Description