Data Integrity Specialist at Careerlink (Omaha, NE)
| Omaha, NE
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:00 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- Purpose of Job
- Works under the leadership of Senior IT Analyst, responsible for implementation of formatted content and images to our B2B platform. Work with B2B System Analyst with any additional support. Work with internal departments to enhance the system and reporting capabilities.
- Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (G.E.D.) required.
- Basic working knowledge of MS Office, mostly looking for basic Excel experience.
- Must successfully complete Back School, an in-service and demonstration of safe body mechanics, within 90 days of hire, and annually thereafter.
- Skill communicating verbally and in writing.
- Skill communicating and presenting information in a clear, concise manner.
- Skill prioritizing and organizing work.
- Ability to produce documentation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to complete work in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Essential Job Functions
- Essential Functions I
- Responsible for standardization of item description in B2B system to ensure accuracy of product information, prevent duplication and improve availability to customers and staff members.
- Maintain and update product information (e.g., Links, images, data, etc.) to provide the most current and accurate information.
- Coordinate with staff members to manage and update email databases to ensure customer receipt of notices and information in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate records and files of all additions, deletions and changes of completed work.
- Independently interpret outcome information using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data analysis to complex data mining.
- Contribute suggestions and make recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness of work duties.
- Essential Functions II
- Participates in mandatory in-services and/or CE programs as mandated by policies and procedures/external agencies and as directed by management.
- Follows and understands the mission, vision, core values, Employee Standards of Behavior and company policies/procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Essential Functions I
More Information on Careerlink
Careerlink operates in the HR Tech industry. The company is located in Omaha, NE. Careerlink was founded in 1992. It has 16 total employees. To see all 432 open jobs at Careerlink, click here.
Read Full Job Description