Data Integrations Specialist at NuORDER
| San Diego, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:46 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 4, 2021
NuORDER is the leading wholesale eCommerce platform. Brands use NuORDER to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process, where buyers can browse products, plan assortments and make smarter buys in real-time. The NuORDER platform was engineered with flexibility and scale in mind, empowering businesses of all sizes with enterprise-level technology. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California; NuORDER connects more than 2,500 brands and 500,000 retailers globally, helping them grow and win together. For more information, visit www.nuorder.com
This position is part of the Data Integration team, which owns the onboarding, enhancement, and support of data feed integrations between the NuOrder platform and our client’s ERP, PLM, and other database systems. Our customers are top brands and retailers, and we help them integrate their internal systems with our Wholesale eCommerce platform to fully automate their order and sales pipeline. The Data Integration team is responsible for the data infrastructure that drives the partnership with customers and ensures their success through broad adoption of our solutions and best practices.
As a Data Integration Specialist, you will drive the successful development of solution infrastructure and the completion of data integration projects that automate the flow of data between NuORDER and other systems, or that customize the NuORDER purchasing workflow. Your efforts will be critical to driving the long-term partnership between NuOrder and our customers.
You will be primarily responsible for the solution design, delivery, and support of data integrations. You will be expected to contribute to multiple implementations simultaneously, which will include both new customer setup as well as support and enhancements for existing customers. You will work directly with our clients and internal project teams to design solutions that address client needs, analyze and map data files, and implement specific business rule configurations.
The role can be remote across the Pacific Time zone.
- Develop scalable and extensible approaches to data integration between the NuORDER platform and third-party applications
- Actively deliver multiple customer and partner projects simultaneously and resolve obstacles to completion
- Implement and support data management and ETL solutions
- Design and execute manual and automated tests, analyze the results, and deduce next steps
- Understand and interpret the business objectives and requirements in order to identify, access, and integrate the customer’s data sources
- Get involved in the pre-sales cycle to understand specific requirements and contribute solutions for proposals
- Produce detailed technical requirements for scope of work documents as well as the cost and time estimates associated with delivering them
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product Management, and Engineering to identify and prioritize new platform features that customers require
- Client services, programming, or QA experience with responsibility for scoping and delivering technical projects
- Experience designing and developing flat file integrations using ETL and data integration technologies
- Demonstrated experience building, testing, and troubleshooting web applications built around web services and RESTful APIs
- Knowledge in database architecture, system environments, SQL, and other data integration tools including experience with UNIX / Linux command line
- Creative thinker with natural interest in finding solutions to new problems
- Project management expertise with an eye for detail and organized thought process
- Experience working in Agile development environments a strong plus
- Good speaker with the ability to build rapport with key stakeholders inside and outside the organization
- Experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment where decision making and swift execution command a high premium
- Will consider remote employees in Pacific time zone
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid parental leave.
Read Full Job Description