Data Integrations Manager at DeepIntent
Data Integrations Manager at DeepIntent, Inc.
Who We Are:
DeepIntent is the leading independent healthcare marketing technology company built purposefully to influence patient health and business outcomes. The DeepIntent Healthcare Marketing Platform is the first and only platform that uniquely combines real-world health data, premium media partnerships, and custom integrations to reach patients and providers across any device. This enables healthcare marketers to plan, activate, optimize and measure campaigns that drive measurable patient and business outcomes, all within a single platform
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for a Data Integrations Manager to run our client data integrations. This is a highly client-facing role and with strong requirements for good project management skills. This position is to ensure DeepIntent provides a fast, transparent and error free integrations service to our marketer’s clients. Majority of integrations can be configured through the user interface, although some custom cases would require collaboration with backend engineers.
- Hands on experience with integrations management
- Manage target list handoffs
- Supporting existing/live integrations maintenance
- Acting as quarterback for organization of client discussions and implementations
- Setup and support the Audience Marketplace integrations
- Manage custom PLD reports, work with clients to gather requirements, shepherd implementation with the DSP and custom scripts (where applicable), FIA's creation
- Collaborate with engineers on escalation cases
- Macro’s configuration directly correlated to integration
- Managing documentation process for all internal & client integrations
- Partner with internal legal team on data privacy
Who You Are:
- Programmatic and/or publisher experience with a strong analytics background
- Strong communication skills, confidently able to work in a client facing capacity
- Confidence to run agency & pharma client meetings
- Project management skills (must be able to spearhead and manage multiple projects at once)
- Requirements gathering: ability to partner with business and convert requests in to requirements and execute on
- Coordinate with the internal team to make sure delivery is on time (able to mitigate issues and think ahead)
- Technical aptitude (must understand sFTPs and APIs)
DeepIntent is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
DeepIntent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, immigration status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in advance.
DeepIntent’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.