Data Integration Specialist at Lightspeed POS (Providence, RI)
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
Lightspeed is looking for a Data Integration Specialist to join our Launch Services team in North America! In this role, you will be responsible for driving the successful development of solution infrastructure and the completion of data integration projects that automate the flow of data between NuORDER and other systems, or that customize the NuOrder purchasing workflow.
You will be expected to work according to Eastern timezone. Please note that this position can be fully remote.
What you’ll be doing:
- Writing timely responses to clients regarding their open issues, updating internal documentation and creating external resources for our clients to self-serve
- Actively staying up to date with the newest features of the NuORDER platform, enhancements to its middleware, and advocating changes to drive both the platform and its tools forward
- Troubleshooting customer issues in an effort to discover what solution would be the best fit for a client’s needs
- Managing multiple integration projects in a customer facing capacity as well as performing any updates to mapping, formatting or other conditional logic
- Creating, updating, and maintaining integrations using ETL and data integration technologies across a variety of data sources
- Leading scoping calls with clients in an effort to discover alternative workflows, highlight changes, and gather technical specifications that directly address a client’s data needs
- Working cross functionally to deliver projects, find solutions, and support larger integration initiatives
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success.
What you need to bring:
- Help Desk and Troubleshooting experience
- Comfortable multi-tasking and juggling competing/changing priorities to ensure client issues are responded to quickly
- Solid writing and presentation skills to ensure clients are delighted with the service
- Above all else, able to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success!
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed RSU program
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Health insurance
- Health and wellness benefits
- Paid leave assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn learning
- Volunteer days
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.