Data Integration Engineer at Onebridge (Remote)
Onebridge is a Consulting firm with an HQ in Indianapolis, and clients dispersed throughout the United States and beyond. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Engineer to join our client on a direct-hire basis.
100% Remote - USA
Data Integration Engineer | About You
The Data Engineer will serve in a key role within our Data Practice, working with clients to develop end-to-end data-driven solutions. Must be highly analytical and have the proven ability to develop and reverse engineer complex solutions. Critical thinking and advanced problem-solving skills are core behaviors among the team. Strong team and project lead experience will be valuable for this role.
Data Integration Engineer | Core Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to formulate and complete full cycle analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, and strategic insights and recommendations
- Utilize e-commerce platforms and social media APIs to enhance the organization's application and user insights.
- Design, develop, and test databases, data warehouses, data lakes, queries and views, reports, and dashboards.
- Utilizes best-in-class ETL and ELT practices to perform data conversions, imports, and exports of data within and between internal and external software systems.
- Merges platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
- Provides advisory and solutioning expertise to a broad range of cross-functional teams.
Data Integration Engineer | Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience working within an eCommerce environment is critical to understanding the data landscape.
- Experienced using social media APIs and e-commerce platforms including Shopify, including building and integrating REST APIs and web hooks.
- SQL experience is required, but experience with Redshift or Vertica could be valuable.
- Experienced using data visualization platforms (Tableau, Looker, Periscope, etc.)
- Solid understanding of ETL strategies and design, (staging environments, data transformation, change data capture, slowly changing dimensions, etc.), with an eye towards delivering functional and useful solutions in a timely manner.
- Python proficiency for data analytics including pandas, sklern, matplotlib, seaborn, plot.ly.
100% Employee-Owned & Voted the #1 Best Place to Work in Indiana, 2021.