Data & Insights Manager at Tinuiti (Miami, FL)
Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the United States and Canada.Why Retain Operations
Retail Operations Division – Any US Based Location / Remote – Full Time
The Manager, Insights & Analytics will own and manage the implementation of reporting and analytics solutions for retail operations clients. This role will work with Account Managers to design and build insightful reporting dashboards and other analytical solutions. This role will also work closely with the Operations Team to build automated processes supporting the efficiency of operations, as well as adding additional value to our service to clients.What you’ll be doing:
- Understand the underlying data model and map business requirements to technical specifications.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of standardized reporting.
- Collaborate with Account Management Team to assemble and define reporting and analysis needs.
- Facilitate ad hoc reporting and analysis requests based on client requests or the need for deeper analysis/optimization.
- Build data sources to be used for further analysis by consolidating data from multiple source systems.
- Build high quality Data Studio dashboards based on gathered requirements within demanding timescales.
- Troubleshoot reports, dashboards, and SQL issues.
- Enhance existing reports and dashboards for performance optimization.
- Build processes to support the Account Management Team and Operation Team day-to-day operations.
- Proactively seek opportunities drive innovation and process improvement within the reporting and operations space.
- Collaborate with Operations Team to influence data architecture, data quality and performance considerations
- Define reporting/process related optimal practices, processes, data taxonomies, technical documentation and participate in user training and adoption
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems, continuous learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change, can decide or act without the total picture, comfortably handles risk and uncertainty
- Results Driven: Exceeds goals successfully, constantly & consistently a top performer, and pushes themselves for results
- Priority Setting - Spends their time and the time of others on what's important; quickly zeroes in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus
- Peer Relationships: Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team-player, collaborates and supports peers
- Action Driven: Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Proficient in Excel including advanced formulas and VBA
- Strong programming skills with projects experience (preferably Python)
- Experience working with Modern Cloud Native Data Warehouses (preferably BigQuery)
- Strong understanding of data, data structures, data models, with understanding of relational and dimensional modeling concepts
- Strong SQL skills with experience working with large datasets to generate reports and dashboards
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau and Google Data Studio
- Ability to gather business requirements and translate them into technical reporting/BI requirements for implementation
- Strong business acuity and ability to address business problems with practical insights via problem definition, structured problem solving, and storytelling to help stakeholders make data-informed decisions.
- Highly analytical problem solver who leans towards structure and process.
- Excellent task management and task prioritization skills.
- Experience in defining reusable dashboard and documentation templates.
- Familiarity with the e-commerce business particularly Amazon
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you qualify, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to connect and see if you could be a great fit.FLSA Classification: Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Benefits:
At Tinuiti, we want to ensure you have the time you need to rest and recharge. That's why Tinuitians have an estimated 70 days off per year through our time off programs
- Flexible PTO : We encourage (but do not require) all employees to take at least 20 PTO days per year and a maximum of 40 PTO days annually subject to general parameters of Tinuiti’s PTO usage policy
- Holidays: We offer 17 paid holidays, if one of your religious holidays is not covered, please by all means take advantage of your Flex PTO!
- Flex Friday’s: Meetings are minimized and all Tinuitians have the option to start their weekend early at 1pm local time.
- Owning Our Offline: Clients are informed and all offices will be closed for 3 total weeks throughout the year to give everyone the chance to truly unplug.
Workplace Flexibility: Office or Remote? Your choice.
Healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Flex Spending Accounts
Retirement: Match up to 4% of your contributions at 100% with immediate vestingPerks and Wellness: Fringe, Forma, Thankful giving, Equity
Learning and Development: Bravely coaching session, Mentor program and more
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Tinuiti requires anyone working onsite, visiting Tinuiti offices or attending company sponsored events to provide proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is requested and approved by The People Team. Please reach out [email protected] if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Tinuiti. It is also our employees’ duty to recognize the potential risks of vaccinations and collaborate with a medical professional to help in resolving is best for their health. Tinuiti reserves the right to update or modify this policy at any point in time.
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.