Data Insights Analyst at InMarket (Remote)
Job Title: Data Insights Analyst
Location: Remote (US-Only)
Since 2010 InMarket has been a leader in 360-degree consumer intelligence and real-time marketing for thousands of major brands. Through InMarket's data-driven marketing platform, brands can build targeted audiences, activate real-time, and measure success in driving sales.
InMarket, which raised no venture capital funding to date, holds more than 27 patents across location, attribution and digital marketing, and its GeoLink self-service marketing platform was awarded Best Location Marketing Platform at the 2021 MarTech Breakthrough Awards and best Location Platform at the 2020 Digiday Technology Awards. InMarket ranked 280 on the 2021 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list and its nationwide team is united across more than 20 states.
You are a good peep who has a blast going above and beyond to tackle daring challenges. Despite adversity, you somehow find a way to make stuff happen and are agile in a world of accelerating changes. You creatively brainstorm yet are data-driven in your decision making. You are an excellent communicator of technical solutions to non-technical stakeholders. You have a learning mindset and are passionate about bringing large datasets together to answer questions and provide recommendations based on data and metrics.
InMarket is seeking a talented and motivated Data Insights Analyst to join a fast-growing Insights team! Our Data Insights Analyst will have direct access to the world’s most advanced 1st and 3rd party data sets. They will use statistical tools and direct SQL queries to mine anonymous consumer behavior data to understand who, how, and why people make purchase decisions. They will create actionable insights for our Fortune 500 clients, public reports, and financial partners. Keen creative and intelligence skills are required to find game changing insights in big data and weave the fact-based persuasive story together in a way non-data junky business people can digest and take action on.
In this role, you will partner with Marketing, Client Strategy, Sales, AdOps and Campaign Insights Managers to deliver client and market insights. You will construct useful frameworks and analyze visit data, purchase history demographics and more to learn strategic insights. You will interpret data and translate complex concepts to external-facing stories in a clear and concise manner. You will build new insights from idea generation through development and production. You will be a sleuth to determine patterns and trends that can be communicated externally. You will provide custom analysis and data visualization builds for internal and external stakeholders as needed. You will collaborate with Data Science, Product and Tech to deliver novel solutions for large, open-ended requests. You will set the bar for unique, actionable and insightful data.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Statistics or related quantitative field (e.g. Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, STEM, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- SQL expert
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, Redshift, PostgreSql, BigQuery
- Ability to answer business questions from our vast existing data sets
- Strong data analysis, communication and presentation skills
- Experience with digital marketing, advertising technology and location-based analytics
- Python experience
- Experience with cloud provider such as AWS Cloud, Google Cloud
- Experience with data visualization technologies such as Looker, Tableau a strong plus
- Sleuthing and detective ability to find drivers behind the data
- Statistical or data modeling background a strong plus
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into technical specifications and develop executable code
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.