Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
The Data Associate role is an entry-level or early-career position that will join the Data Operations team of a high-growth Population Health and Analytics software company. This role reports to a Manager of Data Quality and includes ownership of validation and investigation tasks to ensure high data quality and measure fitness for use throughout Arcadia's suite of applications.
The ideal candidate is an analytical thinker, loves asking questions and solving problems, and wants to make a difference. We are seeking passionate individuals who love technology and are not afraid to immerse themselves in the details to improve the way healthcare is delivered to millions of patients across the country. You should be eager to learn about population health, and to help Arcadia's customers integrate their critical data in order to analyze and act upon it.
We are an extremely fast-growing company with a growing team to support our growth. We are a culture of relentless problem solvers who are excited to be taking on some of the most challenging problems in healthcare. As a part of that culture, you will get to use your creativity to address challenges and opportunities for our customers through the products you manage.
This team and this company are in the midst of solving one of the most important problems of our time. If that challenge speaks to your passionate side and the idea of being in the trenches with us fuels the fire inside you, join us. We're making healthcare smarter, more efficient, and straight up better.
Arcadia's applications are used by thousands of physicians, nurses, and support staff across the country - designed with the explicit purpose of improving outcomes for millions of patients and reducing the cost of healthcare nationally. As the dynamic space of population health continues to rapidly evolve, we need a product analyst ready and excited to be involved in delivering transformative products to our customers.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months- Learn about Arcadia's product and market, and how data enables our customers' success- Develop technical skills needed to work in a cutting-edge big data platform, including AWS S3, AWS Athena, Python, and SQL- Gain familiarity with Arcadia's data integration process and data quality tools- Begin completing data integration implementation tasks with the assistance of an analyst or senior analyst- Gain exposure to issue investigation and resolution through assigned tickets
In 6 months- Complete most tasks with minimal assistance- Develop cross-team relationships (Account Management, Implementation Management, Data Engineering, and Product)- Get exposure to customer conversations and develop customer management and customer communication skills
In 12 months- Work independently in completing all tasks for customers in your portfolio- Begin having customer conversations independently. Be able to articulate data quality nuances and issues to the customer so that the customer can understand the root cause and any resolution necessary- Begin contributing to process improvement conversations- Develop abilities as a subject matter expert in health care data
What You'll Be Doing
- Learning population health and developing transferable skills in data integration and data quality analysis
- Creating value for Arcadia's customers by integrating and ensuring high quality, high trust data
- Preparing, analyzing, and integrating high volume (tens of millions of records of healthcare data)
- Supporting our customers' success in value-based care as well as internal Arcadia teams
- Balancing and delivering data quality and data analysis throughout the implementation of new customers, and during post-implementation monitoring
- Collaborating with talented colleagues - Account Managers, Implementation Managers, and Data Engineers-to ensure customers have the data they need to improve population health
- Learning new tools and technologies, as Arcadia evolves its technology stack and adopts the latest methodologies and practices in the cloud
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM or quantitative field, or equivalent experience
- Experience preparing and communicating data analysis results via Excel and other tools
- Eagerness to learn, a detail-oriented mindset, and a creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to adapt to changing technology and healthcare environments
Would Love for You to Have
- A passion for collaboration and problem solving
- Ability to query and manipulate relational databases with SQL or familiarity with other languages such as Python or R
What You'll Get
- Change healthcare for the better, by integrating and improving critical data for population health
- Work with the best minds in healthcare, solving the most challenging data problems
- Support a wide variety of customers in the healthcare space - all focused on pulling healthcare tech into modernity
- A collaborative team with decades of collective experience in population health, data quality, management, and analysis
- Be a part of a mission driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry by changing the way patients receive care
- A flexible, remote friendly company with personality and heart
- Employee driven programs and initiatives for personal and professional development
- Be a member of the Arcadian and Barkadian Community
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website , our online resources , and our interactive Data Gallery .
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.