Data Entry Clerk at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Data Entry Clerk requires superior typing skills and the ability to work proficiently within Excel. This position works both independently and as part of a team. The Data Entry Clerk entails data manipulation and detail-oriented work.
The below represents some of the primary responsibilities of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Entry of employee demographic information, wage and tax information and other payroll and human resource data into Paylocity's payroll applications and import sheets
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure that all work keyed has been completed accurately through the use of standard reports, building reports and completing audit checks
- Effectively communicate with members of Implementation
- Collaborate with team members to ensure most efficient process is selected for entry
- Other duties as assigned
- Intermediate skills using MS Office with strong Excel skills
- Intermediate typing skills
- Strong analytical skill
- Proven Mathematical reasoning skills
- Technical aptitude
- Strong detail orientation
- Self-motivated and demonstrate an ability to learn new concepts and applications quickly
- Willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks and projects independently
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.