*This position is open to work remotely from anywhere in Mexico*
Who is DigitalOnUs by Tech Mahindra?
At DigitalOnUs, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
We’re looking for a Data Engineer
- 5-8 years of experience in handling Data activities in AWS S3 , Mongo DB and Google Big Query.
- Design, development and testing activities - EMR, PySpark.
- Implementing data pipelines. Airflow jobs monitoring and capturing performance parameters and suggesting to changes.
- Big Query Data load, Mongo DB Atlas collections creation.
- Production rollout activities, configuration of Big query/ MongoDB.
- Performance Improvement parameters, building complex BQ queries.
Areas of responsibility
- Develop the data ingestion, transformation, integration pipelines.
- Configure secure access and permissions to the data storages.
- Code development using AWS EMR for data movement from S3 landing to staging zone.
- Requirement gathering, design and prepare the solution document.
- Works closely with DJ Data Team to understand/resolve any specific issues. Production rollout activities, configuration of Big query/ MongoDB, performance Improvement parameters, building complex BQ queries.
- Works closely with Client Data Team and TechM Offshore to understand/resolve any specific issues
Why will you love this job?
You will be working with a company that is leading its own transformation of the media business by investing in industry-first advertising experiences that drive performance for our advertisers by combining machine learning algorithms with unique rich media executions that are industry-first.
We are looking for innovative thinkers who want to be part of a team that designs & builds new products and deploys the latest technologies for multimedia experiences across mobile apps, OTT devices and the web. Team members who are effective communicators and thrive on cross-team collaborations to help build great products that deliver big business impacts at global scale are highly visible in our team.
What you can expect from us:
At DigitalOnUs, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Empathy for your coworkers and our customers is an important part of success here. As an early stage startup, most people wear many hats.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your footprint!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn
If you apply for this opportunity we will get you resume and its contain personal data whose treatment has been authorized by its owner for Digital OnUs, S. de RL de CV (the "Company”). If you are not the owner of this information or have no relation whatsoever with the subjects treated in it, you are requested in the most attentive way not to make copies of it and / or its attached files and delete it immediately, under the risk of being considered as responsible for the unauthorized treatment of personal data in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations, and other applicable regulations. If you are the owner of personal data in possession of the Company and wish to obtain further information regarding the processing of your personal data or the exercise of your ARCO rights, please consult our integral privacy notice on the website https://www.digitalonus.com/privacy-policy/