Data Engineer SDE at 98point6
Data Engineer SDE for 98point6 Inc at its Seattle, WA office. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Design, architect, implement and support datasets that provide structured and timely access to actionable information about our application and medical operations;
- Design and implement robust, production-grade systems for data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) in Java or Kotlin, or similar, standardized query language (SQL) for reporting and data transformation, and implement custom user defined functions (UDFs) in Python;
- Identify and execute on opportunities for continual improvement of processes and systems;
- Develop SQL queries and/or custom analytical processing in Python for ad hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting;
- Investigate, debug and solve problems with ETL process and reports; and
- Monitor existing metrics, analyze data and partner with other teams (engineering, medical, research, compliance, marketing and sales) to identify and implement process and system improvements.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or other closely related technical/quantitative field of study. Experiences may be concurrent. 98point6 is willing to accept any suitable combination of education, experience and/or training in the skills required for the position.
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.