Data Engineer (Remote) at Signify Health
At Signify Health, we provide care for those who need it most. We understand the benefits of a personalized approach to clinical encounters and the importance of conversation, understanding, and sitting knee-to-knee with the patient in the best setting for care delivery: the home.
A Software Engineer focusing on Data Engineering develops systems to manage data flow throughout Signify Health’s infrastructure. This involves all elements of data engineering, such as ingestion, transformation, and distribution of data.
What will you do?
- Develop readable, well-tested applications, APIs, and libraries
- Work with internal and external APIs for applications and data sources
- Utilize cloud infrastructure and collaborate with SREs to build scalable systems
- Implement application observability in the form of metrics, logging, and monitoring
- Work with engineers across the organization
- Collaborate closely with team members and product stakeholders
- 4+ years of relevant software engineering work experience
- Prior work with cloud-based systems
- Expansive knowledge of RESTful API design and use
- Familiarity with observability concepts and tooling
- Meaningful experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with Go or Python
- Experience with Amazon AWS services
- Experience with non-relational databases
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.