Data Engineer, Python - Remote at Delphix
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:39 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 16, 2022
Delphix is the industry leader for DevOps test data management.
Businesses need to transform application delivery but struggle to balance speed with data security and compliance. Our DevOps Data Platform automates data security, while rapidly deploying test data to accelerate application releases. With Delphix, customers modernize applications, adopt multi-cloud, achieve CI/CD, and recover from downtime events such as ransomware up to 2x faster.
Leading companies, including Choice Hotels, Banco Carrefour, and Fannie Mae, use Delphix to accelerate digital transformation and enable zero trust data management. Visit us at www.delphix.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Design, build and maintain corporate data warehouses
- Build robust, efficient and reliable data pipelines from diverse data sources
- Ensure quality and integrity of all data
- Own optimisation and monitoring for all aspects of the data infrastructure
- Translate user requests for data set access into requirements, then fulfil
- Develop data set processes, standards and documentation for data modelling, mining and production
- Identify and integrate new data management technologies and tools as needed
- Develop and implement Master Data Management and Data Governance standards
- Work with Analysts on visualisation and analytics projects
Required Skills & Experience:
- Baseline (initially under supervision):
- Design, build and maintain corporate data warehouses.
- Build robust, efficient and reliable data pipelines from diverse data sources.
- Ensure quality and integrity of all data.
- Own optimisation and monitoring for all aspects of the data infrastructure.
- Translate user requests for data set access into requirements, then fulfilled
- Develop data set processes, standards and documentation for data modelling , mining and production.
- Assemble, gather and cleanse data sets that meet business requirements
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Core Python and Python Data Stack libraries like Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib etc..
- SQL, SQL-like, ELT or ETL skills, tools and techniques.
- Shell Scripting.
- Understanding of AWS cloud services such as EC2, S3, RDS, etc.
- Understanding of data modelling for analytics.
- Database design, implementation and management.
- Problem-solving and debugging.
- Written and oral communications in English.
- 1-2+ years in Data Engineering/DBA roles
- Demonstrated proficiency in Minimum skills above
We are strongest when we bring together a diverse set of perspectives and experiences, and strive to empower each voice to be heard and respected. Delphix is committed to hiring and supporting all teams regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, veteran status, or similar personal characteristics. Our focus on inclusion and diversity benefits our employees and positions Delphix to succeed as a global company.
More Information on Delphix
Delphix operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Redwood City, CA. Delphix was founded in 2008. It has 600 total employees. To see all 43 open jobs at Delphix, click here.
Read Full Job Description