Data Engineer II at Sub-Zero Group, Inc
| Madison, WI
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:57 a.m. (CST) on Sunday, March 6, 2022
The Business Intelligence II provides for, and supports, the development, analysis, implementation and security of all of the company's business intelligence and analytical solutions for corporate, affiliated distributors, and independent distributors. This positionwill manage, monitor and maintain company data warehouses, business intelligence solutions, and is responsible for ensuring high availability of the data. This position is responsible for designing, building and implementing complex relational databases, multidimensional databases, data warehouses, integrations between systems, reports and reporting systems in both on premise and cloud environments. This position will work in conjunction with Business Intelligence Architect(s), Business Intelligence Analyst(s), other Business Intelligence Developers and work with Information Technology staff to obtain business requirements, outline data solutions and implement.
- Act as a technical mentor and advisor within IT and mentor junior staff as needed.
- Analyze, plan and implement automated systems to solve complex business opportunities.
- Write detailed functional design documents and assisting with gathering business requirements with business users and analysts.
- Provide escalation support from other IT team members.
- Ensure that business intelligence documentation remains current, including Model Metadata, Warehouse, and ETL documentation and diagrams.
- Design, Develop, Implement, Maintain, ETL processes utilizing current ETL tools and processes.
- Design, implement and maintain semantic layers, datasets, cubes, & data models.
- Develop interactive dashboards with drill down capability & intuitive reports via standard reporting tools such as SSRS, PowerBI, and other reporting tools.
- Develop, implement, and maintain automated deployment pipelines and automated testing processes for modifications to the data warehouse environments, cubes, models, reports, etc.
- Coordinates and works with appropriate IT staff & Business, focusing on ETLs, Warehouse & cube/model/data sets creation/design, and end user consumption of the data.
- Participate in the execution and planning of team work utilizing Agile Scrum.
- Assist with analysis for budgeting on future projects, tools, and technology.
More Information on Sub-Zero Group, Inc
Sub-Zero Group, Inc operates in the Consumer Web industry. The company is located in Madison, WI, Fitchburg, WI, Fitchburg, WI, Goodyear, AZ and Phoenix, AZ. Sub-Zero Group, Inc was founded in 2022. It has 1252 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 12 open jobs at Sub-Zero Group, Inc, click here.
Read Full Job Description