Data Delivery Analyst at HealthVerity (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:17 a.m. (CST) on Friday, April 1, 2022
How you will help
You will oversee the planning and execution of the data delivery team, hiring, and processes to ensure accurate and on-time data deliveries that meet client expectations.
What you will do
• Assist with process definition of data delivery
• Execute data delivery requests
• Work with engineers to define requirements for new data pipelines to be built
• Understand Key Performance Measures and Indicators that drive company measurement, reporting and analytics across key data sources and functions such as medical claims transactions (e.g. 837 and 835), pharmacy claims (NCPDP D.0), EMR/EHR, lab transactions, and other emerging data assets
• Consult with internal teams to understand business requirements and deliver appropriate data analyst solutions to meet their needs
• Continue to develop broader and deeper knowledge of data assets and analytic methodologies everyday
• Passionate about data and optimizing processes around it
• Excited about building and creating production processes that run on time and correctly
• A self-starter that enjoys working in a small, rapidly changing, fast paced environment
• Extremely comfortable working with large data sets
Desired skills and experience
• 5 years’ experience in healthcare data industry, preferably in a consulting environment
• Proficient in programming against large data assets with a working knowledge of SQL, preferably also knowledgeable in Python and/or R
• Ability to gather requirements, test strategies, design deliverablesKnowledge of healthcare industry data utilized by manufacturers, payers, clearing houses, etc
• Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
• Skilled teaching and instruction capability for internal and customer-facing sessions
• Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations have partnered with HealthVerity to solve some of their most complicated use cases through transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. Together with our partners, HealthVerity has built the modern way to data for the health insights economy. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com.
Our company challenges
• Empowering clients with highly rewarding data discovery and licensing tools
• Ingesting and managing billions of healthcare records from a wide variety of partners
• Standardizing on common data models across data types
• Orchestrating an industry-leading HIPAA privacy layer
• Innovating our proprietary de-identification and data science algorithms
• Building a culture that supports rapid iteration and new possibilities
We have big plans
The infrastructure and culture we are building will provide an environment that cultivates innovation. We want to move fast knowing we can fix anything we break along the way. If a new need arises, we want to turn around a solution quickly. We want to solve our challenges in ways that create even more possibilities. We’ve created a platform that will scale to support an ever-growing array of data providers and innovative products and services. You must be able to think big while still delivering on near-term requirements.
We pride ourselves on ensuring that each team member at HealthVerity feels connected, validated and heard. From Philadelphia to Manhattan Beach, our success is driven by recognizing that a team is made up of individuals. We offer a robust set of benefits and perks to everyone. View details on our careers page.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
HealthVerity offers in-office and remote options, so you can work from anywhere within the US! #LI-Remote
More Information on HealthVerity
HealthVerity operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Philadelphia, PA. HealthVerity was founded in 2015. It has 150 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 53 open jobs at HealthVerity, click here.
Read Full Job Description