Data Culture Lead at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
As a member of the Business Intelligence team, you will be focused on driving the maturity of our data management and analytics practice. We’re looking for people with the expertise to help align data pipelines, architecture, and delivery systems with Master Data definitions and Data Governance. You will help build and foster a culture of company-wide data engagement and best practices.
You will be working with business units, product and marketing teams and many others to help interpret data and advise on best ways to gain insight and knowledge from it. In this role you will work with leaders across the company and well as data owners and stewards and will be expected to:
Strategize - understand how the business operates, and how the underlying data can be best delivered to maximize value from project work. Work with key leaders to identify opportunities for increased ROI that may have been unidentified.
Analyze – Assess where user behavior, process and application configuration affects data quality and implement best practices for maximizing quality data
Lead - Build and facilitate a Data governance forum to ensure that data pipelines support master data definitions and that a feedback and action loop is managed to address any data issues identified within the data governance process.
Collaborate – Work with other data teams to improve data engagement and data process maturityWhat You'll Do:
- Build and facilitate a data governance group to define master data elements and a process to ensure quality
- Engage in and support mature change management as a product of good data hygiene
- Document and recommend best practices
- Build the artifacts supporting data transparency
- Data Dictionary
- Catalogs of supported analytics and dashboards
- Visualizations that support monitoring and managing data governance and process engagement
- 8-10 years data and visualization work experience
- Previous leadership in data governance data and visualization group mentorship
- Mindset focused on curiosity, continuous improvement
- Strong people, presentation and communication skills
- Highly skilled in Tableau, SQL, data-wrangling
- Mature approach to SDLC best practices
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.